The Clutch Release Lever is also known as the clutch fork or withdrawal lever. The release lever is inside the transmission bellhousing and operates the release bearing to engage/disengage the clutch.
- Withdrawal lever
- Return spring
- Release bearing
RHD, cable clutch
All 1200s, including coupe, sedan, wagon and pickup -- all years -- use the same lever. 3-speed, 4-speed and 5-speed use the same lever. RHD and LHD levers and their rubber dust covers differ. All other parts (spring, pivot ball and release bearing) are the same RHD vs LHD.
- 30531-H1000 LEVER-WITHDRAWAL
56-series * 30531-H1000 Withdrawal B110/B120/B210/B310
60-series * 30531-H7410 Withdrawal B210/B310
63-series (hydraulic used on RHD) * 30531-B5050 LEVER-WITHDRAWAL B210 F4W63L, L16S.FS5W63A * 30531-K0550 LEVER-WITHDRAWAL B210 A14.FS5W63A
B210 & B310 56-series is the same, except for the Release Bearing sleeve.
- 30531-H1000 LEVER-withdrawal, clutch
- 30537-H1000 PIN-ball, withdrawal lever
- 08915-14010 (89-15140-1) WASHER-lock
- 30501-H1000 SLEEVE-bearing, clutch release
- 30501-H1000 SLEEVE-CLUTCH RELEASE B120 7510- LB
- 30501-50000 SLEEVE-CLUTCH RELEASE B120 7510- SB, B210 F4W56A
- 30502-21000 BEARING-clutch release
- 30533-H1001 SPRING-return, clutch release
- 30542-H1000 COVER-dust, withdrawal lever
- 30543-H1000 BOOT-rubber, transmission case
LHD, Hydraulic Clutch
56-series and 60-series: B110 & B210
- 30531-H1600 LEVER-WITHDRAWAL CLUTCH
- 30533-H1001 SPRING-RETURN CLUTCH RELEASE
- 30542-H1600 COVER-DUST WITHDRAWAL LEVER
63-series: B210 5-speed (debuted April 1976)
- 30531-K0550 LEVER-WITHDRAWAL,CLUTCH
- 30542-N9000 COVER-DUST
- 30514-14600 SPRING-HOLDER,BEARING SLEEVE
- 30537-21010 PIN-BALL WITHDRAWAL LEVER
- NOTE: Datsun 510 part number
- 30537-H1000 PIN-BALL WITHDRAWAL LEVER
- 08915-14010 WASHER-SPRING
- 30543-H1600 BOOT-RUBBER
Hydraulic to Cable
For transmission equipped for Hydraulic clutch (slave cylinder), convert it to work in an RHD cable-clutch 1200.
- cut the oval out of bellhousing, it's already cast in place
- fit a cable clutch release arm. Throwout bearing and spring are the same, only the fork is different.
- fit the cable through the bellhousing and over the release arm hook
- Adjust the play at pedal
- Adjust the play at firewall
Cable to Hydraulic
For transmission equipped for cable clutch, convert it to work in an LHD Hydraulic clutch (slave cylinder) 1200.
- cut the oval out, it's already cast in place
- Drill and tap the holes for the slave cylinder (boss is already there)
- fit a hydraulic clutch release arm. Throwout bearing and spring are the same, only the fork is different.
- Bleed the master and install
- Fit slave and hydraulic lines
- Bleed the slave
- Adjust the play at pedal
- Adjust the play at release arm