Developed by Prince Motor Company, Skyline (スカイライン) is an upscale full-size sedan model family (Gloria was the non-luxury fullsize sedan). Models offered have included 2-dr and 4-dr sedans, wagons and coupes. After Prince merged with Nissan in 1966 these models were badged Nissans, first with Nissan Prince Skyline badging, then later with Nissan badging although still using P emblems for some time. For detailed information, see wikipedia:Nissan Skyline
First Generation models were all four cylinders.
- 1957 ALSID-1 Prince Skyline with styling much like a 1956 Chevrolet with GA30 1.5 liter engine
- 1958-1962 ALSID-2 Prince Skyline updated with quad headlights and GA4 1.5 liter engine
- 1962-1963 S21D/S
- 1963 BLRA-3 Prince Skyline Sport with GB30 1.9 liter engine
Daini models were still four cylinders, but introduce a straight-six special.
- 1962–1965 S50E Prince Skyline/A150/A190D (G1 1.5 liter or 1.9 diesel)
- 1964 S54 (S54A/S54B) Prince Skyline 2000GT (GT-A, GT-B) with six-cylinder G7 engine and long nose body
- 1965–1966 S50E-2 Prince Skyline
- 1967 S50E-3 A150 Prince Skyline/Prince A150/PMC A150/Nissan A150
- 1967 S57 Prince Skyline with G15 engine
Nissan-Prince models were sold by Nissan Prince dealers
- 1968-1972 C10 Nissan Skyline, with four cylinder G15/G18 engines
- Skyway wagon variation
- 1971-1972 GT/GT-X with straight six L20 overhead cam engines
- 1969-1972 GT-R with straight six S20 dual-overhead cam engine
- nickname ハコスカ ("hakosuka", shortened form of "box-skyline")
- 1972-1977 C110 Nissan Skyline, Datsun 160K/180K/240K
- Four cylinder G16/G18/L20B engines, or six cylinder L20A/L24 engines
- nickname ケンメリ (kenmeri) meaning "Ken & Mary"
- 1972-1973 GT-R with S20 straight-six DOHC engine
- 204C (Sedan)
Skyline continues today as Nissan's premier sedan lineup, and includes the wikipedia:Nissan Infiniti G-series vehicles as marketed in the USA.
- V35 Nissan Skyline/Infiniti G35
- 1957-1959 ALVG Prince Skyway commercial delivery van (wagon), based on ALSID-1
- 1960-1962 ALVG-2 Prince Skyway
- 1962-1963 BLVG-2 Prince Skyway
- 1963-1968 S50 V51A-I Prince Skyway (Skyline Van after 1966)
- replaced by 1968 Nissan Skyline C10 Van