|I need help with items for my engine........|
Subject: I need help with items for my engine........
by crab45 on 2012/5/20 8:59:32
Hello all, I am rebuilding a A12 in the near future and I am wondering about some things. i am getting my p's, so i can't have any visible upgrades ;) i have looked at tech wiki, but i can't make sense of some things. i am orienting it for acceleration, not top speed
1) what oval port head do i get for my a12 (1976 model)
2) do i need double valve springs?
3) what is the best sized radiator i should get?
4) do i get flat top or dished pistons?
5) is it worth getting a lumpy cam?
6) if i do upgrade to an oval port, is there a manifold that has the same carb on it as the circle port?
If some of these questions are dumb, just tell me haha, I just thought I'd get info from the pro's instead of interpreting it wrong from the tech wiki.
EDIT: my a12 is the standard one if that helps, like this one...