Subject: CA18DET HELP
by RSR100 on 2012/5/22 9:01:48
Hey guys, starting to get to the motor stage of my build (no experience with piston motor as yet. Basically wanted to start working out what has to be retained and what can be removed in regards to factory intake etc. It's going to be running a microtech LT10X and bosh coils (still have found room for these yet!) been told i dont need to run an airflow meter?. Ive done a bit of research n found some info in regards to what thing are and what goes where and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on these:
1. Air-con idle up valve etc. can this be removed and plated up if im not gonna have air-con?
2. Cold idle solenoid air meter thing on the front of the intake. stay or remove?
3. one way PVC valve. stay or remove
4. going to be running a maddat heater box, where to pick up water feeds?
5. turbo water return line. wheres best to run it. (i dont have the stock steel hose)
any help is greatly apreciated.