User Login    
 + Register
  • Main navigation


Lost Password?

Register now!
Fast Search
Slow Search
Google Ad

Report message:*

Re: Ideal diff length. R31 shortening

Subject: Re: Ideal diff length. R31 shortening
by datsa73 on 2014/2/19 4:03:26

Any car over 30 years can get collector registration, 1 time fee. Never register again. I've had collector plates since 2003.
Any newer cars, as long as it passes emissions (required in large cities), they don't care what you do.
I guess if you stuck 2 V8's side by side which made your car wider than 12 ft., I guess the DOT would have a problem with that.
Any police, sheriff or state patrol would love to see what's under my hood.
If they could catch me.