Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Re: IPRA Nationals This Sunday, Live streamed
No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From Ballarat Victoria
Group:
Registered Users
That's the go! Im not allowed to modify the control arms but if I can make something that bolts to the ball joint mounts to make it adjustable will be fine. I have a similar style heavy bar. I may cut off the std style eye and have a lockable sliding tube that fits the ends.

Posted on: 2016/12/5 6:09

From Las Vegas USA
Group:
Registered Users
Simon if you make the clamp for the slider in two halves you could leave the standard end on it.

Tom

Posted on: 2016/12/5 6:54
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

From under the Firmament LOL no twiglight effect BS
Group:
Registered Users
Eons ahead of any clap on tv, awesome racing, great commentators and good effort from the 8 valver A series, prob the only pushrod engine there? or did any eskys run kents?
Pity the driver doesnt know your 1200 yet Simon or he would have been right up there.
Are the rotaries narrowed down 13bs to quality in the under 2ltr class I remember a chick in Nsw or qld running an 808 with chopped down 13b to 10b capacity and was reasonably successful. I love the machinery side and a shame there isnt some kind of interview going over the older cars as they just great to see. Simon will you run the CBR headed version one day?

Posted on: 2016/12/5 13:51

From Ballarat Victoria
Group:
Registered Users
The two rotaries running are narrowed down 12a's. The RX3 has a PP and the RX7 runs a BP. They are quite competitive.
The Current A12 is making enough power and is much cheeper to build and maintain than the twin cam will be. So I'll be sticking w push rods for now. I'll be working on suspension setup for the next little while, that is where a lot of lap time will be found.
I don't think there was any other pushrods engines in the under 2lts field.

Posted on: 2016/12/5 20:40

From Melbourne AUS
Group:
Registered Users
Hey Simon,

interested to know if the green tyres or the scrubbed were quicker? looks like you were running a combination of the 2 by the final?
shame about the start, would have been good to see the datto closer to the front!

Posted on: 2016/12/7 11:46

From under the Firmament LOL no twiglight effect BS
Group:
Registered Users
Yes a new lease of life for otherwise worn & damaged on the edge 12a rotor + housings
pity only a rare R100 would be light enough for those 10a engines to hurt those hondas.

Great that budget pushies and boost are so successful in your setup did the spoilers
end up making the restrictor plate even more Asphyxiating in the last few years?

Also wondering, but with your peaky boost setup would a heavier fly store up more energy
and produce better torque curve than the superlight weight 5.5 inch rice cracker it has?
or is that only possible with very heavy flywheels that would negate racing requirements?

Posted on: 2016/12/7 14:12

« 1 2 (3)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]