Slow Search
Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Another A15
Home away from home
From RSA
Group:
Registered Users
After a lot of thinking i've decided to go A15 again.[rotary-no to expensive,hayabusa-no cos the diff and dangers of rolling back in a spin,SR20 has the power but space is limited,ka24-lots of changes and money etc etc.I struggled to get an A15 here and then after a lot of reading i realised why they were so scarce.The new guys were using them,stock car racers,4x4 community--damn well nearly everybody [was reading about A15 on all the sites] I suppose this is why nobody has an A15 [importers] and the price is way out.When i got the first motor it was R5k- R6k and now they going for about R9k--R10k.I was not sure if it was an A15 cos the guy that has the motor did not know what to look for.Anyway took a cloth and wiped it clean and Bobs your uncle it's an A15 AND at only R5.5k --so tomorrow i'll collect it. So this what i'm thinking --Turbo --now after reading a few old posts [max hp turbo] i see some guys say 200hp and up is not possible [I got 130hp NA on base map] I'll be happy with 200--240 cos the little jeep could make between 500 and 600hp [cocolizo] i'm sure i could get 200--240. NOW if i use the 1500 head and not the GX head is it going to make a big diff, 2nd what diff will it make if i took the ex/turbo mani forward instead of down next to the shock absorber panel,3rd are the 4age t/bodies a good bet.I know power is made in the head but will appreciate any input --cams,valves,good turbo pistons,nice size turbo,ecu type etc Oops forgot A12 or A15 flywheel -- the lightest

Posted on: 2018/3/25 10:47

Edited by nismo1 on 2018/3/25 18:47:53
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.