Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 (4)

Re: zero point energy?
No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From Christchurch NZ
Group:
Registered Users
I don't doubt that there is a means of seperating h2o energy effectivley.
However, it is highly questionable that it has been acheived. Nor that the technology to do so will be discovered in our lifetimes.

However, refering back to what the link said about the mark two vesion. When the gas supply was hooked up to the pcv port under the carb, it was difficult to control engine speed. would not this be beacause the butterfly has no means of regulating the gas flow?
Unlike the mark one where we can only assume that the air cleaner was pressureised with it. I have heard of people (nutters) who have rigged up 9kg lpg cylinders to their aircleaners, and regulated the pressure to 4psi. Dodgy as hell, and highly illegal. but apparently it worked.

The part which discredits the feasiblity of the whole idea, is the "no heat" part of it. run an engine on hydrogen, and you can be sure it will make heat. Is the sun hot? (I know thats a bit different, but you get my point)

Posted on: 2005/12/25 4:28

Just can't stay away
From Auburn, Washington
Group:
Registered Users
Interesting that some people make a joke of it. Look up Brown's gas on the web. I don't believe it will do everything "Joe" says it will, but if some of what I hear about Brown's gas is true, it would be very useful.

Weld dissimiliar materials. Galileo predicted the fusion of dissimiliar materials in a vacuum. Brown's gas is supposedly a collapsing flame. Something like 1900:1

Sublimate tungsten. You know what temperature that is???

Melt firebrick.

You can buy Brown's gas welders out of China. The quality is poor.

Several months ago I had a hand injury that required a hospital visit. For reasons I can't remember, the surgeon that was stitching me up mentioned Brown's gas. He had been using a Brown's gas welder the weekend before. He mentioned some of the things I have heard. We talked about them a bit. Run your car on it? No, but welding, YES! I hear the cost of operation is about the same as a Tig welder, but the versatility is much better.

http://www.ucsofa.com/R%20Gas.htm

I'm not affiliated with this outfit, it was just the first link in my search. I'm sure there are lots more.

Posted on: 2005/12/25 4:57
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From Southern Tablelands N.S.W. Australia
Group:
Registered Users
I was very sceptical about this one as a result of reading all of the narrative. In this case it involved a secretive inventor, a dead scientist. a bunch of big, but phoney sounding words, & a very suspect test regime. It was all a bit too much like snake oil for my tastes in this particular case.

Posted on: 2005/12/25 10:36

« 1 2 3 (4)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]