Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

tassie datto owners
Home away from home
From Launceston, Tasmania
Group:
Registered Users
Hi there all you tassie datsun fans, I just wanted to know what type/model datsuns you own or have owned and a little bit about them if possible, as I love to hear what everyones got, just to get some sort of idea whats out there.

Also if we are to get some sort of tassie datsun meet together, it would be great to know what will be turning up.

Thanks everyone, and hope to here from you soon.

GO THE DATTO!

Posted on: 2005/2/27 9:09
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: tassie datto owners
Quite a regular
From tazzie
Group:
Registered Users
hey mate. i live in launnie and have a dato 1200 ute with a ca18 in it.i will be gettin my l's in a couple of months and will be drivin it around.atm its a #### green colour but its gettin sprayed and a sweet set of cromies put inder it.that will be later on though wen i get some more money.wat kind of dato do u drive?

Posted on: 2005/2/27 11:33

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
hi how are you?
I have a 74 datsun 120y coupe which is also green, and is in original, immaculate condition
I have had the A12 motor worked also.
I you go to the photo section on this site you will see a small pic of it.
(datsun 120y coupe tas). It was my first attempt at posting a pic, but it wont let me go bigger.
Do you have any ideas? I transferred it off a digital camera.
Do you know beechy? he also has a 1200 ute but with a ca18det, and is white.
Anyway hope to hear back from you soon

GO THE DATTO!

Posted on: 2005/2/27 11:45

Quite a regular
From tazzie
Group:
Registered Users
my big bro no's beechy....his dato has a turbo sr20 in it im pretty sure.wat is your name mate?i dont now how 2 help u with your pics im hopless with computers.i would love 2 go 4 a drive with beechy in his dato.its animal

Posted on: 2005/2/28 7:28

Home away from home
From Launceston,Tasmania,Aus
Group:
Registered Users
Hey guys,
I have a 1200 ute also, blue with a set of 15s and some datsun1200.com stickers....

Nismo, I saw your green coupe at USA day and have seen the white one about also.
Very nice example's..... (did you happen to see the ute parked over near the exhibition hall,that was superb!!)

There are a few nice datsun's getting around Launnie, some noted already but I'm sure we could find more...

I am very keen to get some sort of gathering happening......

Posted on: 2005/2/28 8:54

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
hi dat16
how are you going?
I have seen your 1200 ute a couple of times around town, its very nice.
Anyway my green 120y coupe is all original, including the paint,chrome,interior but I have had it lowered, plus added 13inch wheels, and have had the original A12 motor worked. That is my weekend car and the white one is my daily driver, which is also quite tidy.

I have seen a few 1200 utes cruising around launnie, a couple of 1600's a 200bsss etc. What does your ute have under the bonnet. I was at a swap meet in town a week ago, and in came a 1200 coupe on a tralier, it was all complete but in average condition, and sold for $50.
Anyway great to hear from other tassie datto owners, and hope to see you around cruising the town.

GO THE DATTO!

Posted on: 2005/2/28 9:10

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
I have a standard A12 at the moment, hope to build either a hot A12 or A15 at sometime.I haven't decided which yet.

I,m going to be at the Tassie Nats on the 19th march doing some work and will have my ute there, how many others might be able to attend??
I will be there from 12ish onwards on the saturday......

Posted on: 2005/3/1 23:43

Home away from home
From Melbourne
Group:
Registered Users
Howdy there, i am also a Tassie datto lover; or whats left of them

We are a dying race but very respectable breed!! Nismo i have 2 dattos, both B310's one absolutley stuffed (used for parts) and my red Sunny Wagon which is currently having a nice mild A15 re-built by moi at the moment....Almost finished popped the head and everything on tonite!!
But i will definatley be making an apperance at the tassie nats but just supporting my mates car(s) and having a good one!!! Dat16 i shall have to come and have a look at the uterus out there! Oh and E15 dizzy i had was absolutley stuffed on close expection, really weird but the housing at the top had a rather large crack frfom the base to the tip so i got my money back, now i have to find another!

But we should DEFINATLEY organise a meet sometime..........

Dave

Posted on: 2005/3/2 12:16

Home away from home
From Tasmania
Group:
Registered Users
As I posted before I own two Datsun 100A's A 2 door sedan and a 4 door sedan. Which I hope to one day finish and have on the road. (spare parts from England Big freight cost). I will have to check my roster and see if Im off work on the 19th sound like it will be a good day.

How come all you guys are in Launceston wheres all the other Tassie Datsun people.

Posted on: 2005/3/2 12:25

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
There are a few guys from Hobart that come on here occasionaly, haven't seen many other areas represented though.

I will be zipping around the dragway all day,so if you see me standing still for long enough come and say hello......

Posted on: 2005/3/2 23:56

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]