Slow Search
Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Fuel line mods for Weber 40DCOEs
Home away from home
From Bendigo, Victoria, Australia.
Group:
Registered Users
gday gday, i want some advice in regard modding the fuel line to suit my 40DCOEs.

i need to put an electric pump, new filter (not a stock one, in the stock position. i plan to get a bigger one and put it in somewhere) and regulator in to suit my webers. all of these need mounting and the pump will need wiring too.

i was hoping for a bitta advice or a few pics on how some of you others have done it.

thanks in advance
Ronald

Posted on: 2006/10/13 10:11

New Daily: <<<<Now For Sale.
1972 B110, 13" Bathurst mags, airbrus
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Fuel line mods for Weber 40DCOEs
Home away from home
From bathurst nsw
Group:
Registered Users
ronald ill do my best but i bought my car as is so ill tell you what is done
it has a 10mm in tank pick up with a holley blue pump outside the tank (extremly noisy but does the job but could be make quieter if i did it properly rather than the blind deaf mute that did mine!) and american type pressure regulator and then into the webbers via 10mm lines. they used standard fuel lines for most of the car and if you know how to put pics up can you please tell me so that i can do it for you
hope that this helps

Posted on: 2006/10/13 13:41

No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From Canberra
Group:
Registered Users
I've got an external electric pump if you want dude, was running a twin webered l20b with no reg or return line. Not sure of condition but yours for price of postage.

with my old 1200 i took the pump out and cut a bit of rubber to fit between the pump bracket and the body. made it heaps quieter

Posted on: 2006/10/13 13:49

Home away from home
From wodonga, victoria
Group:
Registered Users
my 1200 runs a mild A15 with twim 40mm dellortoes, we are on the second feul pump set up, the first on was a high volume fuel pump mounted in the boot the pumped through a big filter, which looked similar to an oil filter, and then went straight down the standards fuel lines into the thirsty carbs.

the current set up is an elec pump pump boot mounted the goes through a regulator then down the standard fuel lines through a small engine bay mounted filter the things you buy at super cheap for about $2 and it works brilliant.

Posted on: 2006/10/13 22:08

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]