Slow Search
Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 »

Re: A Christmas present.
No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
Group:
Registered Users
WTF? So besides the email address etc. What is it exactly this alias is ment to have done? Im confused by your linked thread. Is it just to show of existance? or something else is hidden in there? It reads to be a thread about meeting up for a cruze or get together.

Dodgyman, Out of curiosity, I recall from pics you have posted in the past, that you do remote area field work. Do you use a laptop with wireless connection by chance? My guess is you would. I also see in photos you poat that you use a home desktop computer aswell. I wouldnt put it past you to create all these alias's. You seem to have enough motive, enough determination, and enough access to equipment. Will working for Telstra as a CT be your downfall?
So will you dodge these questions too DodgeMan?

Posted on: 2007/3/5 18:09
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Christchurch, New Zealand
Group:
Registered Users
what sort of price do those lsd's retail for dodgeman? its nice n....shiny

Rather retarded how quickly threads turn to #### now.

Posted on: 2007/3/5 21:30

From Southern Tablelands N.S.W. Australia
Group:
Registered Users
LSD's for our Datsun differentials are not particularly common & when they do show up, on Yahoo Japan or elsewhere, they command a price that reflects their rarity & their condition.
H165 & H145 LSD's can be found if you show a little patience.

There was a small quantity of new Torsen type LSD's for H165's that were manufactured by one of our members that went for close to $1000 if you bought one while under manufacture, & about $1200 if you waited untill he had to cover the cost himself, then placed your order. They looked to be bloody well made too.

I have never even heard of a Nismo LSD for the H150 before & have not heard of another one since, & this one is new in its original box.
I did not want to dud the owner with a disrespectfull figure, so I sought advice from one of the most respected figures in our Datsun community. He gave me a range & I offered a figure that was not the highest, or the lowest number. It was a figure that I was prepared to pay, & he was prepared to accept, but that's as much as I will say.

As for our work computers, they are locked up in the software settings so that they can only access the internal Intra-net site. Internet access is not possible. The software settings are also remotely monitored automaticly during normal use, as is all traffic coming from, or going to it. This is why I can't even get my own e-mail when I am away working.

Now, about that answer that you have been ducking & weaving to avoid, oh, never mind, we all know it was you anyway, it's just too obvious.

Posted on: 2007/3/5 23:54

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
No they arent aye, can get really annoying especially if you require a stronger one due to power increase or long distance driving like in your case. I had alot of trouble finding a stronger diff for my old b310 with the l20b, was even considering to get a hilux diff shortned and modified accordling to how it needed to be. Untill I i decided to have a nosey at a wrecking yard with a tape measure, came accross a S12 h190 so took some measurements, was a bit wider but all the arm bolting locations were in the same place as a standard h150 b310 diff. Bolted straight in so that was good.

How is your wee kb10 coming along anyhow, missed out on alot of the progress due to not visiting the site in a long time.

Posted on: 2007/3/6 0:44

Group:
Registered Users
Get a ####ing LIFE you loser. You know you want one. You are unbelievable. Are you really that stupid to think I wouldnt cut and paste it?
Well I even photographed it you bitch.

PM from Old Dodgyman;

Quote:

Sent: 2007/3/6 10:01:40
Well Steve, Looks like I have made a fool of you again. I did it with Dats_hot and I have done it once more with Sadman and Throatslitter. Its so so so easy, I can destroy you. I have done this much so far and there is no way possible for you to prove any of it. Go on, vent your spleen trying to. Bipolar, work your sadman arse past that one. I have so many members on my side I cant fathom how easy it is to gain their belief. How good it feels to be the Puppet Master.

Enjoy your time while it lasts.

Open in new window

Posted on: 2007/3/6 2:16

From Tamworth , NSW
Group:
Registered Users
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
youve been caught out!!!

geez your a nice bloke dodgy

edit:: i for one never beleived in you fool.

i aint your puppet thats for sure.

Posted on: 2007/3/6 2:22

From Adelaide, South Australia
Group:
Registered Users
Interesting.I guess all is not as it seems.

Posted on: 2007/3/6 2:25

Albert Einstein

Put stupid oversized photo here>>

From Tamworth , NSW
Group:
Registered Users
i always knew dodgeman played the mr innocent act, ive hit him up a few times about it in random posts.
silly old coot.

Posted on: 2007/3/6 2:26

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
You know dodgeman, I had respect for you untill you made that remark about bipolar, I also have that disorder and I know many others who do. I dont tolerate comments like that, and im sure many other people feel that way. What about all this so called "respect" for other people #### you have gone on about so many times in lectures you have given fellow club members....that has certainly gone down the drain hasnt it.

Posted on: 2007/3/6 2:39

From Tamworth , NSW
Group:
Registered Users
this is going to be fantastic to see how he trys to worm outta this one.
hahahahahaha

Posted on: 2007/3/6 2:46

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.