Slow Search
Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 11 »

Re: ROGERCORDIA SAYS HELLOW
No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
Group:
Registered Users
Rogercordia go on show us all how well it works...... post up times....... Come on I dear ya!!!

Posted on: 2007/6/2 3:08
To do something well is so worthwhile that to die trying to do it better cannot be foolhardy. It would be a waste of life to do nothing with ones ability, for I feel that life is measured in achievement, not in years alone.... Bruce McLaren
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

From Adelaide, SA
Group:
Registered Users
Oh dear. It happened on dozens of other auto forums, and now it comes to 1200.com

We can run but we can't hide...

Roger - thanks for posting in Off-topic at least you had the brains to do that...

Kula - where's your 'don't feed the troll' sign?

Posted on: 2007/6/2 3:40

From Tamworth , NSW
Group:
Registered Users
sounds like MR_240Z has bought himself a cordia.

Posted on: 2007/6/2 3:45

From Geelong, Vic
Group:
Registered Users
roger you are my hero, not only does your car run the lightning fast time of a 13 second quarter.....but it COULD run an 11
well my car could run an 11 if i tried hard enough, i just dont feel like trying that hard so you will have to beleive me that im faster than you

the car below ran, thats right it has actually done it(not just thinks it can) a 12.6 if i remember correct...so its faster than your car so you can #### off
Open in new window

and you can take your unique tow car with you (yes thats right i steal funny pics from other threads)

Open in new window

Posted on: 2007/6/2 4:41

Re: Roger Cordia says hello
From Southern Tablelands N.S.W. Australia
Group:
Registered Users
Why Pigdog, you mean to say that this tatty old Datsun wagon, this van with four doors, this road registered pile of cast off Datsun parts actually went quicker than Roger Cordias car? But surely that can't be. Does it have a blown V8, or a Mitsubishi engine? Perhaps one of those dazzling Toyota thingamy's? Surely it couldn't be that fast with just a Nissan engine, not one that could be driven on the street, .... surely not.

Prey tell Pigdog, just who was the maker of the engine that propelled this 35 year old family model grocery getter to a performance level that was greater than the Cordiakings sleek, modern & specially equiped sporty coupe?

Just whisper the manufacturers name in my ear, ... I won't tell a soul.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAIT, a secret encoded message is coming down the Datphone. What was it, .. say it again, ......... what engine was that.

Oh my god, a scabby old NISSAN engine. That means that an engine from some fools cast off ricer was thrown into this left over parts car, which definately doesn't look like a race car to me, yet it blows the doors off even specially equiped Cordias. Unbelieveable, but there we have it. Proof positive that even disreputable looking old Datsun parts fetchers outrun slick Cordias with ease.
[Thinks to self, ...I wonder if he remembered to take the weeks groceries out first.]

I shudder to think how fast it would be if it was an actual racer.

Posted on: 2007/6/2 4:55

Home away from home
From Sydney Australia
Group:
Registered Users
Hey Rog,

What times were you getting around Wakefield park? Surely with all that grunt you must be getting below 1.10?

cheers

Posted on: 2007/6/2 5:10

From Schofields
Group:
Registered Users
Dodge you are too funny its so true!!!

but if it was i would have forgotten to take the groceries out of the car!!!!!!!

Posted on: 2007/6/2 6:26

Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Its just so great im very impressed of how it performs, also taking in consideration that otheres that have better installs cant do better than me, its just mind boggling to a major level beyond words that can be mentioned to describe how it feels like to compatre what mine can do ass opposed to what they can do.

LOts of other people have full on conversions and still cant have there car perform as good as mine, its just hilarious, thats why there is so many jelous haters and people wisj=hing thay had a car like mine, just today at the drags wsid i saw a green lancer with a vr4 do slow crappy times of just 13.7 seconds, like how slow is that, like its a vr4 and it cant even do what my single cam can do.

Thats why i have many jelous people cos they have spent mega bucks on their cars and cant even do what my car can do standard with mild mods. THis green vr4 has a vr4 and can only do 13.7, thats what i call pafetic with a capital B for bull crap. My car pwns hardcore beyond what some person can honestly describe, its unstoppable, people always want to see it and just wish they can race me , well, they better not, cos they will get whooped.

I know for a fact that i see many members maybe on the road and basicallyy stay clear of me wen i drive cos they dont want to get whooped by me and my car, i know that for sure, i will understand there thoughts greatly.

Posted on: 2007/6/2 7:11

Home away from home
From South Africa
Group:
Registered Users
To Mr. ROGERCORDIA

Please take your piece of Sh-t cordia to another forum, leave us alone.
Us boys in south africa, have never even seen or heard of a fuc-ing cordia. But i've now checked it up on the internet, and believe me, my mother would not even been caught dead in one. She at lease has some class, as she also drives a nissan.

Could you please keep you mouth shut about whipping anybodys butts on the 1/4 mile, until you have brought you craapy cordia to South Africa. We also have fast cars here you know, we are not in the dark ages.

The nissan below will run equal to your piece of crap, no turbo, no intercooler, no NOS, just raw nissan power with moded cam pistons and conrods. This ute's best run was 13 seconds in Bloemfontien.

Open in new window

I have also seen datsun GX's and Ute's running 11 Second 1/4 miles.

I am not a Opel fan but we in South Africa have a Opel Kaddett at runs 10.4 on a 1/4 mile. If you want proof, download the link below or visit Speed and sound

Download link to 10.4 second Opel
http://www.speedandsound.co.za/Newwebsite/download%20page/Movies/104.jpg

But until you've been to South Africa, f-ck off and take your cordia with you.

Posted on: 2007/6/2 7:26

2006 Ford Bantam
2004 Ford Ikon

Just can't stay away
From Canberra, Australia
Group:
Registered Users
Roger Cordia is a legend on ausrotary.com, he has amny threads dedicated to his wonderful personality.

Seriously the best thing is to ignore him no matter what is said.

Guys go over to ausrotary and have a look, he is a dead set tool and our time and attention is not warranted on him.

Posted on: 2007/6/2 7:36

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 11 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.