Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Blue 1972 9-sec drag Coupe for sale, Florida USA
From 48 North
Group:
Registered Users
Contentmaster
Usermaster
eBay 330181876099Quote:
hello ladys and gentlemen your looking at a 1972 datsun 1200 thats in mint condition to build this car it would take you over 50,000$ to build. Here's you're one and only chance to purchase this beautiful hot-rod. this car is one of the worlds fastest 12-A all metal, When this hot-rod was built our first priority was safety. This car has a 12 point roll cage reinforced under the car also with 4130 tubing, strange rear end ford 9 inch, jerico 4-speed transmission with double mcloud setup, 60 inch chassis engineering wheelie bar, kirby drag racing seat, simpson seat-belts, quick release steering wheel all MSD electric components 5 gallon harwood fuel tank, complete barry grant fuel system from fuel pumps to carb 650 silver claw, all fuel lines steel braided,steel braided brake lines, aerospace brakes all around, adjustable coilovers, nitros control box, all-new saudered wiring, reversed lights turn on jerico, brake lights work, all lights are connected on the car, all aluminum inside the car is black, silver auto meter gauges to match the silver roll cage, floor of the car has been sprayed with rhino guard looks awesome other people might try to do this by theirselfs but i went to the rhino guard shop to get this done proffesionally, griffan aluminum radiator with matching fans, electric water pump, double fuel system this car just has to much to list guys anybody that knows anything about these cars knows that it takes a pretty penny to get this car done from beggining to end. Thats why you and I both knows that you're looking for one that is already built. Buyers i want you to keep in mind that this is a brand new car it has only been to the track 3 times and it already ran 6.19 in the 8th mile and 9.97 in the quarter mile. And this was all acomplished with only 125hp of NOS. the main purpose of this car being built is to be the worlds fastests 12-A.If your familiar with rotary engines you know i can put well over 300 horseshot of nitrous.125 NOS/9.97 ??? 300 NOS you do the math. Good luck bidding on this hot-rod. Only serious inquires please.
Open in new window

eBay 330181876099

Posted on: 2007/11/3 18:44
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Blue 1972 9-sec drag Coupe for sale, Florida USA
Quite a regular
Group:
Registered Users
What a top car, well priced also. Just out of interest what ports are you running?

Posted on: 2007/11/4 1:20

Re: Blue 1972 9-sec drag Coupe for sale, Florida USA
From 48 North
Group:
Registered Users
Contentmaster
Usermaster
It's not my car. But it is still for sale:

CollectorCarTraderOnlineQuote:
1972 DATSUN, 1200, Rotary engine w/Nos, car is ready to race all high end parts, no short cuts here, this is a brand new car, 6.19 in the 8PH, $20, 000 OBO. Call me

Open in new window

Open in new window

Posted on: 2007/12/23 19:58

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.