Registered Users
Contentmaster
Usermaster
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/car/604277566.html
Open in new window
Quote:
1973 Datsun B110 ***MINT**** - $8000
Date: 2008-03-12, 6:29PM EDT

Up for sale is a BEAUTIFUL 1973 Datsun B110 1200. You really need to see this vehicle to appreciate its value. The car has been fully restored and is in mint condition. Car has fresh paint that is only a year old. This car is a true garage queen, rarely used, and has never seen snow or rain in the 16 years i have owned it. The engine starts up first try and runs strong, I have just replaced the clutch and the clutch pump and several other parts under the hood (please call if you want more details). The car also has after market wheels, but i still have the originals also.
The only things that need to be finished is the vinyl for the interior of the roof and rear brake cylinders(cylinders are in working condition, just have a leak). Other than those minor things this car is PERFECT.
If you are interested, Please call Jose

Please, Serious inquiries only.
Car is located in MA.

Posted on: 2008/3/13 5:31
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Blue 1973 2-dr Sedan - Boston, Massachussetts USA
Home away from home
From South Brisbane, QLD
Group:
Registered Users
I WANT THAT CAR... it would be the PERFECT match to my ute... even has the same rims... ohhhhh if only I had the money to buy/transport it, I would make the room...

Posted on: 2008/3/13 5:43

"True Garage Queen"
From 48 North
Group:
Registered Users
Contentmaster
Usermaster

Posted on: 2008/4/4 5:51

Re: "True Garage Queen"
From 48 North
Group:
Registered Users
Contentmaster
Usermaster
now on Ebay: eBay iTem: 300219048412Quote:
1973 Datsun : Datsun B110 DeluxeUp for sale is a BEAUTIFUL 1973 Datsun B110 1200. You really need to see this car to appreciate its value. The car has been fully restored and is in mint condition. Car has fresh paint that is only a year old. This car is a true garage queen, NEVER used, and has never seen snow or rain in the 16 years i have owned it. The engine starts up first try and runs strong, I have just replaced the clutch and the clutch pump and several other parts under the hood (please call if you want more details). The car now has the original wheels on it instead of the wheels in the pictures.

The only things that need to be finished is the vinyl for the interior of the roof and rear brake cylinders(cylinders are in working condition, just have a leak). Other than those minor things this car is PERFECT.

If you are interested, or have any questions about this car at all Please don't hesitate to call me (Jose)

Posted on: 2008/4/25 5:56

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]