Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Fast Search
Slow Search
Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

A-series,GX,misc. 1200 parts for sale. Make offer!
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
I have some A-series,GX,misc. 1200 parts for sale.Here is what I have. (2) GX dual su intake manifolds,have heatshield for one of them,it's kind of rusty but canbe cleaned up and used. (1) linkage arm that goes between carbs. (1) box full of su carb. parts.some parts are rusty and are probably no good but there are alot of parts you could probably almost put together a set or just use the parts. (1) GX exhaust manifold (1) GX cyl. head,some valves,no springs,been sitting around. (1) A-15 crankshaft with new main bearings. (1) camshaft re-ground by Isky with lifters,cam fits A-14 ,etc. forgot specs. if you can find an old isky book it shouldbe in there.This is a great cam! In the early-mid 80's before the modern hondas,etc. I had a 1200,with A-14 shortblock,GX head and this cam.The car would clean house at the street races often beating cars with dual carbs and much bigger engines.It was one hell of a sleeper! (1) timing chain set,etc.,front cover,crank pulley,small A-12 one. (1) electronic dist. (1) factory 1200 8000rpm tach (1) heavy duty 1200 radiator (1) complete 1200 differential with 4.62 ring&pinion,not limited slip. (1) 1200 driveshaft. also have a box with some misc parts,trans mount,shifter ,etc. Also have hard to find 1200 GX hood. Make me an offer on some of it or all of it,no resonable offer refused, name your price,it all must go quickly! You can contact me at jrazo9@aol.com or call me . Mike (562)440-3764. I live in the USA, Los Angles, California.

Posted on: 2008/8/25 23:00
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: A-series,GX,misc. 1200 parts for sale. Make offer!
Just can't stay away
Group:
Registered Users
P.M sent regarding GX parts!

Posted on: 2008/8/26 0:54

Re: A-series,GX,misc. 1200 parts for sale. Make offer!
Home away from home
From South Brisbane, QLD
Group:
Registered Users
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN THE STATES...

Quote:
1200 GX hood

Posted on: 2008/8/26 1:51

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.