Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Australian Auction site
Just can't stay away
From The Shire Sydney
Group:
Registered Users
hey all

Was board and stumbled across this site. Type datsun into the search bar... There is a bit of stuff for sale on here..

oztion

Posted on: 2009/1/12 4:26

Re: Australian Auction site
Home away from home
From Melbourne, Australia
Group:
Registered Users
Not to bad good spottin!

Posted on: 2009/1/12 5:47
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From Armidale N.S.W
Group:
Registered Users
Oztion's been around yonks dude. Great site for many things much lower seller fees than feebay. Enjoy

Posted on: 2009/1/12 6:15

Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
They also do nothing when you get ripped off they even refused to supply AFP with the info needed to prosecute...
Buyer sheild is worth Jack...

Posted on: 2009/1/12 6:23

No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From Armidale N.S.W
Group:
Registered Users
Well thats not my experience. Did you use paypal to pay for the item you can dispute it through them and they will just take the money off the other party if they refuse to cooperate within a set time frame. Shame on you if you just use bank deposit or untraceable payment method Internet fraud is the bank robbery of the current times.

Posted on: 2009/1/12 6:29

Not too shy to talk
Group:
Registered Users
We enjoy OZtion as you can keep relisting your items automatically if not sold, three photos of the item for free and no listing fees, so if your item doesn't sell you aren't charged like ebay and then ebay charges you also when its sold, you only get charged a fee on OZtion when your item sells.

Also they now have CarBuddy.com.au which you can go to on www.oztion.com.au homepage and you can advertise your car for sale for free with photos until 30 June 2009

Posted on: 2009/1/13 2:31

Edited by Dr_Datto on 2013/4/11 9:15:52
defamatory material published on the Internet: users may be sued in relation to material they publish, or if they re-distribute material written by someone else. They may also be sued if another person publishes something they wrote eg. email published...

Not too shy to talk
Group:
Registered Users
Hi All,

Just dropping in to mention that in a few weeks time I have some new mug and coaster designs coming in to be sold on www.oztion.com.au

Posted on: 2009/1/27 5:48

Edited by Dr_Datto on 2009/12/7 6:38:08
Edited by Dr_Datto on 2013/4/11 9:18:17
defamatory material published on the Internet: users may be sued in relation to material they publish, or if they re-distribute material written by someone else. They may also be sued if another person publishes something they wrote eg. email published...

Not too shy to talk
Group:
Registered Users
Hi Guys,

Due to the ongoing dramas of ebay (feebay I've heard it nicknamed) and when i had spent three nights till 1am to load my new stock of merchandise on there and not being able to sell them for now in the busy xmas shopping time I have returned to OZtion and opened up a store (and no listing fees with Oztion!)

There will be some parts also going up gradually during the week when photos are taken.

Posted on: 2009/12/7 6:35

Edited by Dr_Datto on 2013/4/11 9:18:58

Not too shy to talk
Group:
Registered Users
Hi Guys,

After 4hrs of arguements with ebay today via phone calls and emails, starting at 10am this morning about employees, ex-employess, my boss and work collegues accounts being suspended due to being linked to our ebay account by way of ip computer addresses off 3-4 computers we use...let alone I cannot look up my sold or won items to contact people to try and pay them or make sure items are sent or have arrived...Ebay have finally informed me tonight that those accounts and ours will be re-instated approximately midday Thursday 10 December, therefore I will start to put up parts Thursday night and through the weekend on ebay.

Thankyou to everyone who have understood and been a great support.

Posted on: 2009/12/7 10:14

Edited by Dr_Datto on 2009/12/10 12:43:18
Edited by Dr_Datto on 2013/4/11 9:17:35

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]