Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

1973 Orange Coupe for sale Fresno, California USA
From 48 North
Group:
Registered Users
Contentmaster
Usermaster
http://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/1192645446.htmlQuote:
1973 datsun 1200 coupe fastback b110 Sunny - $1000 (fresno)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to:sale-byzrv-1192645446@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-05-27, 10:42PM PDT

1973 Datsun 1200 coupe. Original paint, never been wrecked . Has some small dents but nothing major. Clean title. Car runs but may need some work. Engine ,tranny and rear end are original and mechanically sound. 4speed manual transmission. From what i can tell , car only has minor surface rust. Nothing a good paint job can't fix. I have all the parts that you see missing in the pics below. I also have the other wheel that makes the set complete. These cars are extremely rare and highly sought after, especially the coupe also known as the fastback model. The best thing about this car is it does NOT need to be smogged , so you can swap the 1200cc engine for whatever you want , and be legal!!!!! Also have BRE fiberglass front spoiler and Bob Sharp front sway bar. Car is complete but could use some love. pics soon, or just e-mail me for pics .

Posted on: 2009/6/5 4:01
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: 1973 Orange Coupe for sale Fresno, California USA
Just popping in
From San Antonio, TX
Group:
Registered Users
According to the owner here the car has been

SOLD.SOLD.SOLD.

Ubon Garcia <sir5175@sbcglobal.net>

SOLD

Subject: Datsun 1200 Coupe on craigslist for $1,000
To: sale-byzrv-1192645446@craigslist.org
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 2:54 PM

1973 Datsun 1200 coupe. Original paint, never been wrecked . Has some small dents but nothing major. Clean title. Car runs but may need some work. Engine ,tranny and rear end are original and mechanically sound. 4speed manual transmission. From what i can tell , car only has minor surface rust. Nothing a good paint job can't fix. I have all the parts that you see missing in the pics below. I also have the other wheel that makes the set complete. These cars are extremely rare and highly sought after, especially the coupe also known as the fastback model. The best thing about this car is it does NOT need to be smogged , so you can swap the 1200cc engine for whatever you want , and be legal!!!!! Also have BRE fiberglass front spoiler and Bob Sharp front sway bar. Car is complete but could use some love. pics soon, or just e-mail me for pics .

DO YOU STILL HAVE THIS CAR? PICS? THANKS, ROY

Posted on: 2009/6/19 23:57
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: 1973 Orange Coupe for sale Fresno, California USA
Just popping in
From fresno,ca usa
Group:
Registered Users
I bought it! I'm pumped to have a 1200 again!!!!!!!!

Posted on: 2009/7/12 6:50

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]