Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

A-series tube chassis race car USA, 2008 US Nat'L Champ
Home away from home
From St. Louis, MO USA
Group:
Registered Users
I have TWO race cars for sale.
#1: 2008 US National Champion GTLite tube chassis 200SX powered by A-series 76mm A12 engine and Hewland transmission. $35,000 USD with spares.
#2: Datsun 1200 tub based car for $3,500 USD with spares.

GTLite 2008 National Championship Nissan 200SX "the Booble Race Car".

Latest and most technically advanced Russ Theus chassis, lightweight (capable of weighing under 1700 lbs) and strong. Runs 80lbs of ballast now. Designed in cyber space by Ford engineers. Suspension and chassis spares for all links, uprights, brakes (calipers/rotors and adapters), etc. and includes jigs for the uprights. [Russ did it right. According to Russ, this was the best chassis ever.]

Rear end is a cambered Winters mag center section with ball spline gun drilled axles and titanium drive plates. Hubs are Speedway front and rear (with spares for all corners).

This car turns!! [Scared the sh%t out of me until I learned to drive it.] NEVER WRECKED. I used to tell people you turned the steering wheel 1/4 inch and the hand of God came down and rotated the car. It turns that fast.

Nissan 200SX body with the Don Preston designed aero front end. This made the front end 56" track instead of 60" and narrowed up the body to just cover the wheels/tires. Spare nose, fenders, hood, etc., all lightweight. PLUS, I own the molds for ALL panels, the OE Nissan and the Don Preston front.

US National Championship Runoffs:
2005 Mid-Ohio 6th in a strong field.
2006 HPT front row qualifying including Tuesday pole. Running second when I spun the water pump belt off. Excellent rain setup.
2007 HPT 3rd qualifyier (only 3 real strong players), ran 2/3rd as the three of us put 30+ seconds on the field in 9 laps. Finished 3rd.
2008 HPT 3rd qualifyier (only 3 real strong players). Won easily as other two top players broke. Most boring race.
40+ National race wins.

Engine:
DSR style "tall" A12A Datsun starting with an A14 block and Comptech cylinder head, Elgin cam & springs, 136mm Carillo rods, gated oil pans, lightweight Tilton clutch and flywheel. Dan Hall Hewland type tranny. BEST 1200 A-series engines in the US. Replacement parts available for the next decade....

--OR-- YOUR CHOICE

MODERN Nissan CA18DE engine, 4-valve 1800 cc with SIR and S13 5-speed. YOUR CHOICE. If you choose this option I will deliver the car with the CA18DE installed and running (ie, legal and ready to run).

$35,000 delivered anywhere in the 48 US. THIS PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER THE 2009 RUNOFFS!!!!!

Peter
three-one-four 724-7098
PeterZekert"at"Juno.com

Posted on: 2009/9/7 22:02
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: A-series tube chassis race car USA, 2008 US Nat'L Champ
No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From newcastle, NSW
Group:
Registered Users
Got any pics?

Posted on: 2009/9/8 7:22