Blue 1972 2-dr Sedan Waterbury, Connecticut USA
From 48 North
Group:
Registered Users
Contentmaster
Usermaster
http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/1466028750.html
Quote:
1972 datsun 1200 sedan shell - $3200 (waterbury)
Date: 2009-11-14, 2:39PM EST

-datsun b110! (not a 210, 1200, 610, corolla)
-FLORIDA CAR!
-im selling the shell of this car with almost all the body work done to it, only major spots missing are the drivers floor that has a hole.
where side skirts would go on a newer car has another peice of metal that needs to be replaced and the trunk wheel well.(hood is starting to rust)
the car is primerd and has all the body pannels(hood,fenders,doors,trunk lid), most glass is missing i think i have a couple peices like the doors but not entirly sure.
i have the original black leather interior(mint!) and dash for this car aswell as little nick nacks. but their all in florida.(if buyer pays a little extra i will go get them for you)

the missing-
front.back.side windows
all chrome trimmings
eblems
grill
tail lights
head lights
bumpers
motor and tranny

i will include a list of websites and ebay members with all the peices plus more to finish this project.
(ive even found racing, motor swap kits, and orignal jdm peices for this car i just dont have the time for it.)

contact and price-
text or call. no emails please!
this is my baby, ive had it for 7 years so be prepared to get shut down if your offer is unresonable.
ive seen these cars go from $8000 to $20,000
(last offer i got for this sitting shell was 2k locally beat this and its yours)
$3200 obo (trades will be accepted, any old school car candungo,toyoglide, 1.8, starlet, rx3, r100, rx2, s13, s14, skyline, sylvia, etc etc)

(pictures before it got body work done. car is not in primer but it will need to be sanded and resprayed...again serious buyers will get updated pics!)
Open in new window

pic 1
Open in new window

Pic 2

Posted on: 2009/11/18 5:36
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.