Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Fast Search
Slow Search
Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: FREE! FULL SET OF RX7 Rims Bridgestone SF340 Eager Tyres Caulfield MELBOURNE
Home away from home
From Melbourne
Group:
Registered Users
Any idea of the tyre width?

Posted on: 2009/11/25 12:33
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: FREE! FULL SET OF RX7 Rims Bridgestone SF340 Eager Tyres Caulfield MELBOURNE
Guest_
they are 215 or something ridiculous like that.

i dont need the tyres or rims, was doing to help chris out so 1200rc if you want them i should be picking them up by sat for chris. they are his so lets let him see if i can get them all freighted cheaply to him or not first. there is a chance still for that at least.

Posted on: 2009/11/25 12:51

Home away from home
From Melbourne
Group:
Registered Users
hey chris, haven't been on here for a few days, whats happening with this? i'm pretty bloody to caulfield, can do it sat morn if you need. which are the ones you bought?

Posted on: 2009/11/26 22:21

Guest_
got it all sorted for sat chris, will call you afterwards.

Posted on: 2009/11/27 1:13

No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From East New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Group:
Registered Users
Thanks a bunch for the offers of help. You Melbourne boys are a kind bunch and it seems your not all interested in just the freebies.

ANyone need any help with Adelaide stuff just PM me.

Mik don't call too late tonight, I have a piece in the final year exhibition tonight so I'll be guzzling free booze from 7 onward.... Thanks again for all your help.

1000deluxe: I bought the gold ones (on the right). I never knew Enkei made these types, the closest ones to these that I have seen were the Enkei compe wheels?

Posted on: 2009/11/27 4:04

Guest_
ill let you sleep it off chris and annoy you tomorrow when i have them in my possession.

even had an offer to drive then to adelaide to you,but the courier is an unbeatable price ;)

Posted on: 2009/11/27 10:41

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.