Red 1972 Coupe Akron, Ohio USA
From 48 North
Group:
Registered Users
Contentmaster
Usermaster
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBa ... iewItem&item=160376108980
Quote:
YOU ARE BIDDING ON A 1972 DATSUN 1200,IT HAS A 13B MOTOR FULLY BRIDGEPORT, I REBUILD MYSELF, IS BRAND NEW,THE CAR HAS LINE LOCKS, NEW SHIFTER,ROLL CAGE, NEW SEATS, HAS NEW FRONT STREET TIRES, AND STREET SLICKS ON BACK, THE CAR IS STREET LEGAL AND IT SOUNDS NASTY, I BOUGHT THE CAR TO GO TO CAR SHOWS AND CRUISES, PLEASE SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY, I HAVE PUT A LOT OF MONEY AND TIME INTO THE CAR SO PLEASE DONT INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE, THE CAR STILL NEED BODY WORK AND PAINT IF WANT IT FOR CAR SHOWS BUT IF WANT FOR TRACK IT IS PERFECT. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT CAR CALL ME AT 717-859-1185. IM SELLING VEHICLE BECAUSE DONT HAVE ROOM FOR IT AND HAS TO GO, I ALSO HAVE AN 88 TURBO 11 TRANS THAT I BOUGHT TO UPGRADE THAT WILL GO WITH IT TOO. IM REALLY GIVING THIS CAR AWAY I HAVE PUT LOTS OF MONEY INTO IT AND I HATE TO PART FROM IT. PLEASE DONT CALL IF NOT SERIOUS.THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME LISTING MY CAR. DONT PASS THE OPPORTUNITY. Will SELL ROLLING CHASY EVERYTHING EXCEPT MOTOR FOR 4,000 IF INTRESTED.

43 bids @ $4,000 USD, reserve not met, no sale

Posted on: 2009/12/20 5:52
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.