Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Hitachi Carb From China?
Home away from home
From Sydney, NSW
Group:
Registered Users
yeah im not actually so sure.. I haven't given it a good look over but the original auto engineer mate of mine that fitted it said it was a nice simple carb well built.. this new mechanic i've had to take the car to is telling me one thing then another thing and im feeling a bit stuffed around by him.. he has been away a few days and got back this morning.. i dunno what he's going to "try"
next but if the car isn't fixed soon im taking it to sw or somewhere else..

Posted on: 2011/3/16 3:48
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Hitachi Carb From China?
Home away from home
From Wallan, Vic, Aus
Group:
Registered Users
Hi chaps. I'm in Australia and have a stock a12 in a 120y. I bought the chinese Hitachi clone and have had it on my car for about 6 months. Firstly it fitted perfect, no modifications or chock cable issues. Second it ran perfect without the air filter assembly. Once it was all together 100% it runs very good. A #OOPS#e load better than my old flogged carb. The only issue I have is primary low rpm gentle accelerator usage. It has a small hesitation. Enough to annoy me a little bit. Heavy acceleratation its good. If choke is on primary low acceleration is smooth but higher up with secondaries open it hesitates. But other than that it is good. Cost me $90 AUD postage included.

Posted on: 2021/10/8 3:28
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 2 (3)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.