I didn't end up getting measurements from a sunny truck as wanted due to poor communication and tossing around on both parts. I pulled my #OOPS# together this year to get all the parts for the swap because I bought a square light grill of flea-bay for a cheap deal. For buckets, I am using Mazda RX7 Series 3 as they have the same buckets as the Sunny truck, inturn also having the adjustable screw tabs in the same place as the grill. I scored a pair of lightd with the buckets aswell for $60 altogether which was an awesome price (special thanks to phils rotary's for their help). I used one of the buckets to measure the inner ridge that side roughly on the radiator support and mapped it out onto a piece of paper as a template for cutting.
After this was drawn and scanned as a backup, I traced it out roughly onto the existing holes on the support, giving me a line to cut with a angle grinder. This proved well as the bucket sit snuggly into the hole. the passenger side of the car was a good cut, whereas the drivers side was a bit more off as it was all done from the eye. all that is left to do now for the conversion to be complete is to make up the brackets for the adjustable screws, move the spring hole for the buckets, drill holes at the top of the radiator support to mount the grill and drill 4 holes into the apron to serve as locating holes.
Jacob.Project Datlova - 76' Datsun B120