Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: retro BMW 2002 remodeled with v10 to go into production
No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From under the Firmament LOL no twiglight effect BS
Group:
Registered Users
White Zombie vs rx2 incident was unfortunate but there are less 1200 sedan EVs at least :)
No stripped out Tesla surprised me, they are fast. My old 2.4L beach buggy could outrun
anything on dirt roads, grass and more so surprised no 3L Manx was in that show also.

Another overlooked American car choice is the Factory Five`s amazing lineup like the 818, Trucks and more
Seems so much better to have one of those things than the new unreliable Supra rubbish which has had so
many owners angry online. I mean what did they expect with a BMW engine and steering rack etc.?
Toyota should have used a refined version of their GR v6 even for the 86 really.

Hondas couldnt make that power till Bisi came into the game, he basically got an engine no 1 cared for
single cam no vtec the F series in granny accords and went from 380hp which is the figure I recall back
in 2010 to what ended up to actually be 455hp @ 10,480 rpm!!!!!!

He used the HR-V 4wd running gear which is another rear end thats easy for IRS conversion
Not many RWD hondas to choose from unfortunately or differentials except the s2k.

Bought one of his billet twin BB turbos just before converting my 72 Benz 280ce coupe to M100 v8 but it had 400lbs of torque at 3000rpm and chewed up its expensive michellin whitewalls in no time. Also never could find the courage/motivation to re-wire any ECU or electrics on anything except putting in a piggy back setup already sorted out by the maker/tuners of such things. However Honda ecus with Hondata is the nearest I came to liking any form of tuning. Honda ecus are praised for all kinds of mods using cheap hondata software.

Good to hear Exas are gone, always had a soft spot for them in a rwd or awd project using GTi-R bits
however again prefer older cars where you just take a screwdriver to them not a laptop.

Posted on: 2019/10/5 2:57

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]