Username:

Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Fast Search
Slow Search
Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

1979 KPB310 KA24DE project: Under construction.
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Hi, I've had my 79 210, b310, 140y, sunny.. or what ever you want to call it for a little over 3 years, but haven't had any time for it since my other projects were drivable and less in depth then this one is going to be. (03 turbo spec v(sold)(00 Infiniti G20/nissan primera)
What the car is.
1979 Datsun 210 (kpb310) Autotragic 60k no rust.. super clean besides seats and a couple small cracks in the dash.

What I plan on doing.
Motor:KA24DE with SOHC pistons
Tranny: Stock KA with clutch,flywheel,etc.
Induction: Weber side drafts w/ custom fab manifold
Suspension: Custom coil-overs (i've made them before for my old Nissan S12
Rollers: something ol'skool.. like Old supra wheels.. or maybe some Axis old skools.
axel? IDK yet.. 200sx conversion with a R300??? I'm lost on this if someone could help me. The car will be used for street fun, Drift, SCCA.. I plan on abusing the #OOPS# out of it since I have 2 other daily drivers.

But, I have some questions about the carb'd KA. Will I still have to mess with the ECU? I would love to just x out all the wiring period, but is this possible? Or will I have to use something like megasqurk (sp)?

Another question I have is about the rear axle. I've heard of using a early 200sx. How hard is this conversion, and will it work the best for autocross/scca?

I plan on clutch kicking the hell out of it and making people poo their pants.

Posted on: 2009/10/17 21:47
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]