Fast Search
Slow Search
Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

1980 datsun 210 nissan ka build
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
So i have a 1980 datsun 210 coupe that im building into one crazy drifter/racer.
My plan for the build i picked up a nissan sohc motor for $100 runs great new bearings in it and everything im gunna slap that in the datsun actually tommarow... It also came with an auto tranny but i absolutely hate automatics so i picked up a 96 240sx tranny that i had gotten recently b4 the motor had a 10lb flywheel with stage 2 exedy clutch. And im gunna use the old auto ecu because with that 5spd tranny it will eliminate the speed gov and raise the rev gov by 500 rpm more than red-line. Im also using the 96 240sx sway bar way bigger and beefier than the datson one. The rear also has a sway bar. The 210 is aleady on lowering springs so sits nicely. The datsun is getting a 5 lug conversion so i can put my 350z rims on there and the fenders are gunna get flarred to fit the rims smoothly. There is a after market front bumper we are going to form to the body gunna look hella sweet. For now im gunna run stock exhuast tell i get my turbo set up and im also gunna have dual cold air intake sitting in the front aftermarket bumper with wire bumper mesh. After i get turbo im gunna have dual 3in exhuast out the back or right before rear tires not sure but since no smog i can do whatever i want lol.... 5spd tranny also has short shifter. No need for power steering or ac so that will free some HP!! also gunna switch to electric fan this little datsun is going to be a sleeper for sure gunna post pics through out the build dont laugh cuz when its done it will be a jaw dropper

Posted on: 2012/10/30 7:35
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]