I'm sure I have said this 100 times but the wire loom is taking some time to complete, but I really want to get It right.
All the wiring back from the firewall is now complete and tested.
It hasn't been without some teething issues though.
Firstly, I put the ECU power pin in the wrong place which took a while to diagnose (face palm).
Secondly, I had some issues with the Shift light Module (SLM) where it would flash event though I wanted the lights solid.
This was diagnosed as a problem where ECU, Dash and SLM were on the same CAN bus and the ECU and Dash were trying to both use the SLM. When I turned off the SLM functions on the ECU it worked properly.
I've been playing with the ECU/Dash software and have all the channels passed to the Dash now, each time I turn it on I learn so much about how to use it, how to pass extra channels to the dash and maximise spare ECU inputs.
Last issue is a dodgy Master Switch, that sometime won’t turn on (This will have to be replaced - but for now it's ok for testing).
Today I will work on the engine bay part of the loom. The work spent on the other side of the firewall has meant that this should be pretty easy. Each sensor has it's own pins, no wire splicing on the engine bay side.