Slow Search
Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?
No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From Melbourne
Group:
Registered Users
As you all well know, I have an un natural love for the Jelly Bean mag wheels. It is however second to the need to find a decent 120Y Panelvan.

To sum up this little rant, PK75 has generously donated (in a sense) another van to the collection. We traded parts so to speak. What to do. I have still to tell my lovely wife that I have another van at dads and when she finds out something is definately going to hit the fan!!!

So basically, If I dissappear, You all know what to do. Call the cops. I'll be dead. Whats worse is I have to sort through and choose one to go to heaven.

Posted on: 2008/10/5 12:19

Re: Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?
From SE Melbourne
Group:
Registered Users
I think we have something in common rev.....we do not know the meaning of the word moderation!

Posted on: 2008/10/5 12:20

Guest_
its ok, we all know there is one member that can take care of you family but a 1k doesnt fit the bill as a family car

and i can look after all those Lseries parts and put them to good use eventually. That will eaveheaps of room for the wagon in your garage, the other can act as a casket of sorts

Posted on: 2008/10/5 12:33
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

From Melbourne
Group:
Registered Users
Nice work Mik. How many scarves were you wearing when you thought of that one!!

It looks like I might have to choose one as a parts donor and leave myself with 2 vans only. I hate decisions like this. I will have datsun blood on my hands!!

Posted on: 2008/10/6 21:43

Home away from home
From bend oregon
Group:
Registered Users
tell her it didnt cost any money out of pocket always works for me lol if your trading parts you just got bigger parts is all..

Posted on: 2008/10/6 23:48

Home away from home
From Oberon NSW {Bathurst}
Group:
Registered Users
That doesn't even work with my Domestic Godess. If I show up with anymore "junk" as she calls it. Emsaculation will ensue! Oh wait!she allready did that! The day we got married. Never mind I safe

Posted on: 2008/10/7 1:32
0427 138 266
THIS YEARS RIDES & PROJECTS:
Tweaked 2009 AURION SV6(Daily)

Home away from home
From BRISBANE, QLD
Group:
Registered Users
see this is why i have one car at the mechanics, one in my car port and one at a friends place in mackay....if they can't see it, it doesn't exsist.....mind you i have one room in my house which has nothing but shoes in it and none of them are mine....so maybe i am the whipped one after all......damn it

Posted on: 2008/10/7 3:04

From Melbourne
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

rupertscoupe wrote:
mind you i have one room in my house which has nothing but shoes in it and none of them are mine

Cracker. I felt a bit better for a few seconds!! Now I feel like Indiana Jones trying to out run the huge rolling boulder. Mabey I should have just ducked when it was coming down the ramp!!

Posted on: 2008/10/7 9:02

Guest_
well your 2 savages will get you with the blow darts running down the backyard towards the plane.

They certainly can trow balls well

Posted on: 2008/10/7 11:17

Home away from home
From Oberon NSW {Bathurst}
Group:
Registered Users
My loving savage doesn't need blow darts, She has "The Look". I knew I was in trouble from that first day. I don't know how your first night went but she beat the crap out of me on ours. That was 24yrs ago. God I'm so pathetic But I can't complain to much (she may hear), I'm still with the first love of my life and still ticking her off every day. VICTORY WILL BE MINE! (maybe) DEUS et MACHINA

Posted on: 2008/10/7 15:13
0427 138 266
THIS YEARS RIDES & PROJECTS:
Tweaked 2009 AURION SV6(Daily)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.