Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 »

Re: DATSUN 1200 UTE FOR SALE
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Original

If it's such a ####box, why would you want to buy it?

I tell you what, you can have the datto for $3000 and in return I'll give you $5000 for the BMW (It's all I have, pm me!!!) That's assuming your car is still there when you wake up. My other car's a 2000 Ferrari Spider F1 360. I just need a BMW to go to the site and drop some rubbish off in!!

Posted on: 2004/6/18 7:49
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Wamboin near ACT(canberra)
Group:
Registered Users
very well said nuutz!!!1

Posted on: 2004/6/21 8:39

Just popping in
From Toowoomba, Qld
Group:
Registered Users
Good call NUUTZ!!!!!! i would just like to tell u that its a sweet ute and it worth exactly what u said! i just dont have that kinda cash otherwise i would down on your door step now . I would just ignore Original obviously he has never owned a datsun, so i dont know how he can even judge them to be #### or not!!!! cheers

Posted on: 2004/6/21 12:45

Just popping in
From PUNCHBOWL
Group:
Registered Users
HEY NUTTZ, YOU THINK YOUR A LITTLE TUFF MAN, BRING YOUR ####T BOX DATSUN DOWN TO PUNCHBOWL MACCAS ON SATURDAY NIGHT AND FIRST OFF I WILL RUN YOU IN MY (IMAGINERY) BMW (YOUR A WANKKER). AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME ABOUT MY m3 IL LEAVE A BURNOUT MARK ON YOUR HEAD THEN YOU CAN COME AND TELL ALL YOUR FAGGY 1970 DATSOME PIECE OF #### BOYS THAT I REALLY DO HAVE ONE, AND YOU GOT CHOPPED BY IT. IF YOUR NOT UP FOR IT SHUT YOUR MOUTH. I NEED I #### BOX PADDOCK BASHER FOR MY FARM HOW ABOUT I BUY YOUR RUST BUCKET FOR $3000 (I WOULD STILL BE RIPPING MY SELF OFF FUCCK FACE

Posted on: 2004/6/22 7:37

No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From sydney
Group:
Registered Users
Are you back #### stain dont you get we dont care if you realy own a M3 cause there ####boxes.Maybe we will come down to punchbowl bro and stand around our fully sick cars bro
dickhead

Posted on: 2004/6/22 7:43

No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
Group:
Registered Users
Yeah I'll bring the truck and run over your BMW lol

Posted on: 2004/6/22 7:49
To do something well is so worthwhile that to die trying to do it better cannot be foolhardy. It would be a waste of life to do nothing with ones ability, for I feel that life is measured in achievement, not in years alone.... Bruce McLaren

Just can't stay away
From Melbourne
Group:
Registered Users
so you started out needing a car for your worksites, now you need it to drive around in a paddock,do you need a ute so you and your mates can jump out of the back and catch the sheep, i bet you even have a velcro shop too.

Posted on: 2004/6/22 8:08

Home away from home
From Brisbane Australia
Group:
Registered Users
guys I think we need a group hug,the love,the emotion and the little girly dancing has made me all teary, and all I can say is if only a 1200 ute will fit on his building site it must a small fry job(I take it the Nazi cab is leased ??)
love and peace to all

Posted on: 2004/6/22 11:09

Just can't stay away
From Perth WA
Group:
Registered Users
this guy is either the biggest ####wit in history.... which is a distinct possibility, or laughing his tits off..... infinitly more likely. His story is barely coherent, and if he is for real he is so damn stupid he dosent even realise it. Im just thankful he has the money and the inert brains to buy a BMW so he isnt driving a datto...PERIOD.
He's probably 15 and still on trainer wheels - who cares, just dont take it seriously.

Posted on: 2004/6/22 13:21

Home away from home
From Toowoomba QLD
Group:
Registered Users
Only one way to fix this, hey original, post some photo's of your "2 tonne lead slead nugget" ( thanks mr_1200, laughed so hard it hurt.) and I dont mean photos that you scanned from the dealer brochure last time you were down there dreaming .

But it sounds like if you want to put up $1000 and you havent got a sub 10 sec car then there would be plenty of MIGHTY DATSUNS that would love to have some tosser money.

Posted on: 2004/6/23 0:39

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.