Slow Search
Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: 1973 Datsun 1200 coupe for sale Beaverton, Oregon USA
Quite a regular
Group:
Registered Users
Hi, I really apreciate your help, as I can see the car is in a good condition, I really interesting, Now I am looking for someone to help me with the shipping. I think Maybe i can arrange with a friend to pick up the car in Los Angeles, or San Diego, Im going to talk with him.

Posted on: 2009/7/8 16:59
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

From 48 North
Group:
Registered Users
Contentmaster
Usermaster
If you are concerned about Rust, it has rust in bad place. You will need to fix the rust and repaint outside and inside.

Posted on: 2009/7/9 3:48

Just popping in
From San Antonio, TX
Group:
Registered Users
As of July 9, 2009 here is a conversation via email from the seller if this helps.

It's not without it's faults, but hey, what does anyone expect from a 36 year-old economy car? I'm thinking when a guy checks it out in person they will find it as good as any they are likely to see for sale. To be clear: The (re)paint has some rusty spots coming through, but the rocker and floor panels are solid (so is the trunk area) and the car shows no evidence of being smashed up and rebuilt. In short, just what I said in the ad: A good driver, or a great starting point for an enthusiast who wants to go all out.
Yes, the rear window defogger is one I didn't expect to see. Now that I think about it, I haven't even tried to use it yet. (I guess that's a good thing - no moisture inside the car, which means the weatherstrips are working...)
In any case, the car remains garaged, and I'll just hang onto it if nobody pulls the trigger. I was thinking of using the proceeds to fix up a motorcycle I got from a friend who died a while back, but that is something I can peck away on at a slower pace if need be.
Let me know what you are thinking. It would be good to see the 1200 go to someone who will appreciate it.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Dave

Posted on: 2009/7/11 21:39

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.