Registered Users
Brand: SSR / COLIN
Model: Star Shark
Tyres: Nope
PCD: 114.3
Diameter / Width / Offset:13x7 +-0
Willing to Ship:At buyers cost
Price: $500

Purchased these to run on my Datto but have since decided to sell it, so no longer have a use for 13" wheels.

The 1st photo show how they looked when I first received them, the second show them right now, centres have been stripped to bare metal ready for priming and paint. If I find A buyer right now they can pick the colour (have heaps to choose from) if not I will be choosing the colour and painting them later this afternoon.

They are in very good condition for a 30yr old Dis-continued wheel, very ery minimal rash on the outer lips but otherwise very good. I have given them a wet sand to clean them up and once the centres are painted, cured and cleared I will buff/polish the lips. I will also install new bolts, washers and dome nuts (look nicer then the normal hex nuts)

PLEASE NOTE- THE CENTRE CAPS ARE NOT INCLUDED! I will be keeping these for other wheels I have coming.

I do have a few other pairs of 13" wheels I bought for the datto as well that I can sell to make a mis-matched set for the buyer. They are still on the boat from Japan but only a few weeks away.

More photos upon request / once centres and painted and lips buffed/polished will add more.

Open in new window

Posted on: 2013/10/21 13:05
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: SSR / COLIN Star Sharks!
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Hi im interested in the wheels and was curious about the postage costs to Portarlington 3223, Victoria

Posted on: 2013/11/3 11:15
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]