Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6)

Re: B310 SGX-E Wagon build
Home away from home
From Little Rock, AR
Group:
Registered Users
Decided to go a different path so I've been working on that the last year or more. The old A15 started either eating a lifter or eating the cam or both on one lobe so its been sitting for a while. Decided to rebuild an old SR20DET I had laying around to swap into it. Also got a CD009 6 speed to try to fit. The H190 is already mounted in along with tubular control arms. The engine swap had been waiting a long time to get the 200sx crossmember from a guy parting his out, but I recently got it finally. It's almost ready to start the swap.

The engine was an SR20 I got ripped off on many years ago. I was taken to the cleaners hard. Engine was supposed to be ready to run and include lots of aftermarket parts. The jerk never gave those parts, kept other accessories off the engine, and then to top it off the engine had a spun rod bearing. Its all fixed up now with forged rods and 9.2:1 pistons, VE oil pump conversion, ATI damper, Tomei 256 cams dialed in, 1.1 metal head gasket, GTX2871R, Freddy intake, 750 injectors, and it will retain air conditioning so help me God.

We bought another B310 but a hatchback for my son that we're going to turn into a SGX-E instead. That'll get its own thread eventually. We're going to pick it up next weekend and ensure it's roadworthy before driving it cross country home about 3000 miles. Really looking forward to that trip!

Posted on: 2020/9/17 14:36
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.