Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 »

Re: A Christmas present.
No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From Southern Tablelands N.S.W. Australia
Group:
Registered Users
Alright everyone, lets settle down.

Steve, I suppose that about this time you expect that I will either 'go for the jugular' or become all defencive, but I will do neither.
I am who I am & there are those who know me personally & who can make up their own mind, & I am truly fortunate that they are people that I can call 'friend'
As for you, well, I feel sad. I feel sad that anyone should cary the burden through life that you do. It's not something that you caught, like the common cold, it's something that, as you say, you were born with, & I genuinely wish it was something that I could fix, not just for you, but for all sufferers.

So I'll tell you a short but true story.
In late 1997 I started life with a woman about whom I cared very deeply. She had so very much going for her, yet within the first few months she had incredible mood swings, so off to the mediquack we went. He correctly diagnosed the symptoms in very short order & yes, like you, she was a Bipolar Disorder sufferer. [formerly called Manic Depression]

Things steadily deteriorated when she got it into her head that somebody that she hardly knew was quite evil & had a secret agenda that it was her duty to expose. The woman that she focused her hatred on had never done her wrong yet she couldn't shake this pathological obsession of hers.

Her condition basically controlled many segments of her life, yet she was able to hold down a job & she is still able to function in society in a seemingly normal way. In fact, she is a much respected semi professional in her chosen field of children's dentistry. The relationship came to an end after a couple of years as a result of several of the symptoms of this debilitating condition, & it took me a while to come to grips with the loss.
Like many sufferers, she would regularly take her medication until she felt that all was well & that she no longer needed it, so the medication went into the drawer & of course it all went downhill once again. Fortunately we remain friends & I do whatever I can to help her when she calls.

So you see, I've seen it all before, the outbursts, the delusional paranoia, the obsessive behaviour, the fantasies, I've seen it all.
Now if you want to believe that I have a second computer, with a second internet account, a second IP address, & a second identity, ... & if you think that I spend my time setting them up side by side so that I can go online twice at the same time just to irk you, then who am I to stop you from thinking these things. Indeed, how could I possibly stop you from thinking any of these things, truth & facts not withstanding.

Speaking of truth & facts, tell me, truthfully, who is the real person behind the names Throatslitter, who used my e-mail address as his own, & also Sadmanxxxxx where the x's were my own private home phone number, & who used my private street address as an e-mail address.
Interestingly, these members signed up shortly after you started believing that I was two people.

C'mon now Steve, we know that you never lie, so stop avoiding the question.
Was it YOU? Once again, a simple yes or no will suffice.

Now that we are all aware of the terrible burden under which you suffer, I'm sure that we will all have a much better understanding of where you are coming from, & I for one will take it into account whenever you write either to me, or about me, as I still have strong memories of the sadness that surrounded my former partner. It's not something that I would wish on anyone, not even you.

Lastly, I want to thank you for being so frank [so far] as it is helping us all to a better understanding, & a better Datsun 1200 site.

Posted on: 2007/3/4 22:52

Group:
Registered Users
My goodness you really beieve the #### that dribbles from your mouth doesnt stink.
What exactly do you think of the people that read your crap?
Firstly you try and belittle me about something i was born with and now you try and tell a heart felt story of how you can relate. What the #### kind of jerkoff are you. Its all there to read. Oh its so sad, you wish you could fix it. But only a day before you use it to try and personally hurt me.
Is your fabricated heartfelt story purely to say I am dreaming all this up?
I really think you are a non medicated wacko. You expect people to read your bullshit and still view you as a genuine person. I think thats the true conman trying to pull a swifty over peoples eyes.

Your whole story is a fabrication of your deluded mind. Your right you are the nice innocent old man. What the hell is this bullshit members you continue to talk of? I already stated I have done a members search( all members can do it) and none of these members exist. Is there no lengths of bullshit fabrication that you will go to? Ok yeah I am those members, I fabricated them and stuck them into your deluded mind through your ears? WTF?
You seriously do need to contact a doctor. Its truely worth it. I dont suffer, I just deal with life as it comes by.
Seriously. You are old enough dodgyman, its time to get a life. The doctors can help.

You made it personal in the past. You made it personal again. You are a champion. But I will still always point out your bullshit conman ways.

Get a life, You know you always wanted one.

Posted on: 2007/3/4 23:25
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
Speaking of truth & facts, tell me, truthfully, who is the real person behind the names Throatslitter, who used my e-mail address as his own, & also Sadmanxxxxx where the x's were my own private home phone number, & who used my private street address as an e-mail address.
Interestingly, these members signed up shortly after you started believing that I was two people.

Hmmm, why can't you find the two members, Throatslitter & Sadman, that I wrote of? Oh, .... I know....
Quote:
Sent: 2006/5/24 10:42:18
members deleted

Sorry for the late reply
report any further public abuse from this member.

Regards
Pedro
They were deleted.

Since you always tell the truth, & now, looking at the evasive answer that you give, combined with the absence of a direct denial from you, I can only accept that this is an admission of guilt on your part.
After all, I did say that a simple yes or no would suffice.

Personal? Well, you did that a long time ago, so of course I expect a further tirade from you in the future, lots of them, it's what you do, but at least now, we know where it's coming from.

EDIT
I have now included the correct date & time to the PM from the forum moderator in the "quote" above.

Posted on: 2007/3/5 2:01

Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Dodgeman wrote:
Quote:

Hmmm, why can't you find the two members, Throatslitter & Sadman, that I wrote of? Oh, .... I know....
Quote:
members deleted

Sorry for the late reply
report any further public abuse from this member.

Regards
Pedro
They were deleted.

Since you always tell the truth, & with the evasive answer that you give, combined with the absence of a direct denial from you, I can only accept that this is an admission of guilt on your part.

Personal? Well, you did that a long time ago, so of course I expect a further tirade from you in the future, lots of them, it's what you do, but at least now, we know where it's coming from.

I am totaly bewildered by the lengths that you will go to. So you are telling me that these members have been deleted. I hope this post from Pedro is the real thing other wise you are as stupid as you sound. Its very elaberate at the lengths that you will go to. I would not put it past yourself to to create these memebers and then request Pedro delete them. So how many member ID's have you actually created on www.datsun1200.com?
What is it exactly that these members have done? You talk about emails etc etc. What would I gain from this.
Your profile tells that you are a Telstra CT. Whats that? Telstra is a landline phone company and internet. So you probaly have access to multiple phonelines etc. Do you not?

Posted on: 2007/3/5 2:23

Group:
Registered Users
Still no direct denial? Go on, just grit your teeth & LIE, just say NO.

Posted on: 2007/3/5 2:27

From Melbourne AUS
Group:
Registered Users
this is where someone needs to post the pic of the retarded kid running a race

as cruel as it is... it couldnt be more true in this thread.

grow up a bit fella's

Posted on: 2007/3/5 2:35

Group:
Registered Users
You're right Ange, & I think I have made my point well enough by now.

Posted on: 2007/3/5 2:43

From Adelaide, South Australia
Group:
Registered Users
Open in new window

Posted on: 2007/3/5 2:44

Albert Einstein

Put stupid oversized photo here>>

Group:
Registered Users
Belittling people for the way they were born.
It always shows the real integrity of a man.

Posted on: 2007/3/5 2:49

Group:
Registered Users
Sadman
Fifth post.
Full name, Sadmanxxxxxx where the x's were my private home phone number & he used my private street address as an e-mail address. Looks like he did exist after all. Not just banned for misbehaviour, but deleted outright.
Gotta be doing something pretty underhanded to get that.

P.S. Anonymous = membership deleted.

Posted on: 2007/3/5 16:40

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.