Slow Search
Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

state of america
Home away from home
From RSA
Group:
Registered Users
geez chaps i was suppose to be checking out Dakar but ended up watching all the Trey Gowdy vids. I must say that dude is good --opening up one can of worms after another --- IRS.benghazi,FBI,CIA,immigration,E mails and and and.Damn it's gonna take a long time to clean up the mess this dude has exposed.Well i think its safer to go back to the Dakar ---lol-- I still think you can't build cars or 4x4's cos that hummer ain't going to make it in the Dakar BUT you can build TRUCKS so why have they never entered an american truck like an AWD oshkosh.We had the Oshkosh in South africa [when we still had USA support]We had a saying the driver will break before the truck breaks.The Oshkosh is as hard if not harder than the Kamaz and i believe they are used in the US military.[cummins and Cat engines] I would buy that truck any day --better than any MAN Scania MERC Iveco volvo etc. --anyway all the best in your countrywith the probs---Our parly only has one problem --everything they say and everything they do [corrupt]

Posted on: 2017/1/7 16:46
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: state of america
No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From under the Firmament LOL no twiglight effect BS
Group:
Registered Users
all countries are becoming one using the same Zionist systems in place there but back to more important things how hard to get a ford perana v8 from Soufrika to Australia? :)

and whats wrong with Manx beach buggies you have the best selection for peanuts over there!

Posted on: 2017/1/8 1:11

Home away from home
From RSA
Group:
Registered Users
D it should'nt be to hard but i don't think there's a lot of Perana's left. D you actually got me smiling here with the'soufrika'which is the way most of the afrikaans speaking people pronounce it ---there's no th just the f. I am thinking of all the exp i have had. I bought a 2nd deluxe body with rust and took it to a body shop called classic worx [classic F... worx] anyway to cut a long story short i had to do all the work over --welding was chicken #OOPS#,some places just a tack on top and one at the bottom and cover with body filler.I took my fist and knocked the whole panel in. lesson no1 Don't give a deposit.I saw this Capri there [dont think it was a perana] with loads of body filler-- to crown it all they cut off some mounting points on the front suspension and lost the one mounting. D so if you ever buy ask s/body to check it out.Don't even get involved with the datsun 140's cos 98% dont even know the difference [140y GX and 140Z] If you talk to them long enough you'll hear this '' Ja man it's got twin issues'' lol not SU. BE WARNED

Posted on: 2017/1/8 9:20

Home away from home
From RSA
Group:
Registered Users
D i forgot about the beach buggies --Answer --not much interest here cos of laws --- no buggies 4x4 landrovers quads allowed on beach,dunes etc.A few years ago the rally [dakar type] ended here in cape town on the beach. The first thing they had in the paper was "NEVER AGAIN" and since then we've never had an int rally. BUT ---we can have buildings like a block of flats and pvt houses and big ships with drunken captains can beach there [at least once a year]oh and lots of oil spills.Damn now i've said enough -- I hate writing --now i'm gonna wait for a computer that can read my mind and then print ---lol like the Tesla car and if i don't like you wellll just kill you -==sorry mistake

Posted on: 2017/1/8 9:55

Group:
Registered Users
All good man just dont forget buggies are worth more than 5 to 8 times more everywhere else!

Dont know what is going to happen with Soufrika but many Afrikaans are doing it hard after building so much infrastructure and offering everyone so much. I saw a documentary recently that interviews many black natives and other races and say that now they have no work compared to Apartheid era where there was always had work. Its a crazy world.

Posted on: 2017/1/8 13:14

Home away from home
From RSA
Group:
Registered Users
D the number one problem in Africa is corruption and absolutely no standards.Problem no2 is they want everything for nothing. Eg.A grade 7 child is pushed through if he fails -- he will still go to grade 8 --they are called progressive students lol --well progressive until grade 12 [or as in old days std 10] grade 12 is the last year of school --then he/she has to repeat the grade AND the pass rate is lower now to accommodate the others.Okay so now they get to Univ and its FREE educ,FREE accommodation,FREE t/port and they expect the tax-payer to foot the bill.--WE WANT ---I say screw them --I completed a 3yr diploma in road transport and paid it all myself and while working.Remember what i'm telling you Aussies today --ANY with schooling after 1996 --dead loss--- i have family friends in Oz and he only go

Posted on: 2017/1/8 18:05

Home away from home
From RSA
Group:
Registered Users
slip of the finger. he only got in cos he had a business and money[ my view].there is another young chap also with a bit of coin and a business but he has been having a go now for longer than a year with no luck ---lol yet they let refugees in that live off the tax-payer. Well that's life hey.My son is in the UK and i will make sure he works hard --at least he is not working under the idiots here.I've still got a few tricks for these a-holes. Anyway D ooh almost forgot dont believe the docs etc cos it depends on who the story teller is .Another Eg. you see that vid the most dangerous prisoner in S/Africa --well it's a load of bS. I worked in the prisons for four yrs and you must know what to ask him[prisoner] and you'll see that he was a bitch himself.In the vid he says ''i kill him'' BUT ask him how he became a gang member or how he got his number then you'll see him turn away.--We used to say ''yeah and when you woke up you had a fifty cent in your hand and a wet ass'' Damn almost a history lesson or school lesson [life orientation] dont know where these subjects come from cos back in the day my father gave me a flat hand and said ''let that be a lesson don't do it again'' lol

Posted on: 2017/1/8 18:41

Group:
Registered Users
corruption is what all governments rely on some more notorious than others
but the main thing is to have a community or people to help each other.
I reckon its a shame no clean export is possible of dune buggies Im mad
for them and it could be a mad max thing, sunburn, noise and go anywhere.

Posted on: 2017/1/9 10:41

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]