Fast Search
Slow Search
Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

New Member...sort of new anyway.
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Hi Guys, I've been here many years ago, and tried to sell my collection of (3) rusty old Datsun 1200 Coupes. Time goes on, and things change, and I now only have the best one of the three still sitting untouched for years. Now I'm thinking it would make a good drag race car, but I'll need some help from this group to gather up the few parts I'll need to fix the body. I'll be looking for front fenders and a right rear quarter panel at the least. I would like to find a nice hood, and maybe some straight front and rear bumpers as well. I think I also have one broken tail light lens too. I have some other Datsuns that I could trade parts from if anyone needs 210, 310, 510, or 510 wagon parts. Any unused parts from my 1200 will also be available...mostly the stock mechanical parts. I'm located in Central Canada, but I'm ready for a parts gathering road trip for my summer vacation this year. Let me know your thoughts.

Posted on: 2023/4/28 15:36
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: New Member...sort of new anyway.
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
I see there are Ebay adds for front fenders, hood, and front lower apron...sold from Bugaria.
Have people had success buying from this seller?

Posted on: 2023/4/28 15:40

From 48 North
Group:
Registered Users
Contentmaster
Usermaster
Do you have any 5-speeds? Some on here will trade just about anything for an A-series 5-speed

There has been no discussion here about Bulgarian parts. The Australia parts have been talked about a lot, they are Taiwan-sourced and new, although reportedly made from worn stamping tools, so don't line up perfectly and require a small amount of fiddling to install. The 1200 was made in Taiwan until 1992

Used/new quarter panels are on eBay only every few years. So possibly the best bet is to buy another body (or complete car) just to use the body panel. Those ones in BC were too rusty, but ones at a California junkyard are often OK. There have been a couple in the last three years. The hot-line system still works for requesting junkyard parts quotes

KB110 1200 Coupe (fastback)
Open in new window

Posted on: 2023/4/28 19:53

Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
So A series 5 speeds would come in 210's and 310's perhaps? I'll Check that out this weekend. A few years ago, I was given information on (3) Datsun 1200 coupe cars for sale, and given a phone number. The guy was hard to get on the phone, and told me that the 3 cars were in California, and he wanted to sell all 3 together. He asked that I call him back in a few weeks as they had fires in the area, so he couldn't get to the cars right then. I never was able to get the fellow on the phone again. Does anyone here know where those cars went...who might have bought them? I have pictures of them that were sent to me....if anyone is interested.

Posted on: 2023/4/30 1:04

From 48 North
Group:
Registered Users
Contentmaster
Usermaster
> A series 5 speeds would come in 210's and 310's perhaps?

For sure, 5-speeds came in the 1976-1978 B210 GX and also in the 1979-1982 210 (B310). The 310 was a front-wheel drive car

> (3) Datsun 1200 coupe cars for sale ... Does anyone here know where those cars went...who might have bought them? I have pictures of them that were sent to me....if anyone is interested.

Interested. Send me the photos in email, if I recognize them I might even have the contact info

Posted on: 2023/5/3 10:02

Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
I got a chance to check 7 B210's and 310's, and I have no 5 speeds.

Posted on: 2023/5/6 2:07

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]