Slow Search
Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Best site in the world as voted by...Me
No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From Townsville, Qld
Group:
Registered Users
I was just looking thinking to myself Datsun1200.com is the best site in the world. It's got all the great characters like DDgonzal, Dodgeman, Phunkdoktaspok, Tsillay, Jmac, Stirlingmac, Tyrie, the guys I think are twins (Pigdog and Boofhead), Revhead, Unfamilia, the Portuguese guy with Homer as a avatar, Nissan4eva and other members who share thier knowledge you may not see as often like AFXb210. And the pictures oh man the pictures!

There's over 10,000 members listed on here so don't feel left out if I didn't mention names like Sikyne, Beccsa, Dattofrog, OAN878, PbFranco, Lemonhead, Dundee1000, Weekend1000, Clyons8, Clive, Dimlight65, Bobs1200, Feral, Racetech, Whitesedan, Rallytwit, Me :P

Here's a link to an Alanis Morrisette video named Thank You, I think it sums it up while being completely irrelevant to this point. I'm pretty sure I'm not dying either I just wanted to be nice and give some feedback on the club

Posted on: 2009/11/24 7:22
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Best site in the world as voted by...Me
From Adelaide, Australia
Group:
Registered Users
i hear ya. i find most other sites no one cares about anything except themselves and their own cars. here atleast we all want to see the great datto kept alive. i find this site not so judgemental on peoples ideas and budget.

Posted on: 2009/11/24 7:34

Re: Best site in the world as voted by...Me
From Townsville, Qld
Group:
Registered Users
Yep it's just for the most part a friendly community that's being preyed on by Toyota k series owners in an effort to get one up in a Kei car battle royale...also D, A14force, You, Pendles, Sidedraught, GX1200, Rezlo, B120Dat, Ash, Frankthedolphintrainer, Gillie, Bundy351, Greendog, Akinspeedstar, Fat910 (aka Fatbird :P ),

Posted on: 2009/11/24 7:45

Edited by littledarkone on 2009/11/24 10:33:57
Edited by littledarkone on 2009/11/24 10:35:54
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.