« 1 (2) 3 »

Re: whats the best smart phone?
No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From Freo
Group:
Registered Users
The S2 is bang for buck, simple, reliable and android,
A mate upgraded to S3 and preferred his S2,
sp many android options.. (like Torque (awesome) and GPS speedo to check the Dat speedo...lol)
a few friends have the HTC One, and they seem a little nicer to use with great specs..
so for my recommendation, S2 or HTC one,

Posted on: 2013/1/25 0:30
A15 PSI Project Motor
'72 CB750k,
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

From Armidale N.S.W
Group:
Registered Users
O.k im jumping in here for help to. Need a new camera and phone so going to combine/condense. Don't want to spend over $250 Anyone recommend something with at least 5MP camera.

Posted on: 2013/1/25 0:33

Guest_
Sony had good cameras but my Samsung takes way better pics than I phone imho. The flash is super bright.

Posted on: 2013/1/25 0:35

From under the Firmament LOL no twiglight effect BS
Group:
Registered Users
I just know of 3 -

Galaxy s2 is good but not really user friendly in my eyes compared to the iphone not to mention slow and the software sucks dog nuts for the PC, clumbersome and typical Korean dog munching silliness too many toys with little productiveness.

Iphone - fast, easy to use in my eyes having used mac thingys for years but battery replacement means it can go to hell before I buy one.

Sony is like similar to the Apple in that you need sony only attachments, memory and connectors well thats what the Jap version is like dont know about local ones. Software for PC the same as Korean useless huge and too many whistles without conciseness to anything.

Im waiting for something with less crap, big tough touch screen, fast, fast voice recognition, receives emails, easy to type with big clumsy fingers and decent lenses for at least 5 x optical quality pics so I can get rid of having to carry a camera that needs its battery charged by taking it out of the camera and onto some clumsy dock. Combine it with decent movie camera capability and its a winner.

Whats the winblows phone like? is it out yet?

Posted on: 2013/1/25 3:51

From 48 North
Group:
Registered Users
Contentmaster
Usermaster
There is no phone like that, D.

The new Windows Phone 8 models (3rd generation of Windows Phone) have better ease of use than Android, but like the iPhone are limited on what you can do with it. You have to use the Windows software to connect the phone to a PC.

The Samsung Galaxy series will connect without the Samsung software. Android is open.

Posted on: 2013/1/25 4:09

From under the Firmament LOL no twiglight effect BS
Group:
Registered Users
I wish there was maybe I will just wait for the holographic watch phones and say no to the forced implanted android chips of future. maybe Ill just work on my ESP and the lately proven giraffe infrasound only communication, but then will need those silly looking things on the Giraffes head. :)

On a side note the smart phone should have an app to stop people walking into others while crouching over and walking furiously down the street but not warn them of poles or hard brain damaging objects.

Posted on: 2013/1/25 4:53

Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Samsung galaxy will do a good job... even i replaced my Nokia with it which i initially had to unlock with other carriers..that i did from a site called http://www.simpleunlocking.com . . If you want get this service from them

Posted on: 2013/7/22 5:52

Just can't stay away
From Las Vegas, NV USA
Group:
Registered Users
I have the Nokia Lumia 820 with Windows Phone 8 software and love it. It was a $0.99 upgrade to the plan and the only one that cheap to offer 4g, so it was a no brainer. Ease of use in my opinion is better than i Phone, so that means I'd be lost on android. :P Anyways, the screen is huge compared to the iPhone. Apps aren't as available as most, but unless it is a really special app you need, then the stuff you need or want is available. I found file transfers were easy too, just plug up to the PC and drag and drop files. No special hardware, though Nokia has a software suite for free download that connects good. My first of the phone was stolen about 3 months after I got it, but everything ends up save to your skydrive account, so once I got my replacement it took 5 minutes to configure the phone contacts back to the way they were. Photos I took were there too. (plus some self-portraits of the thief!) I hear great things about the Galaxy, but I can't complain about this one.

Posted on: 2013/7/22 6:38

Home away from home
From Sydney, NSW
Group:
Registered Users
galaxy s4 lte or the htc one by far.. both awesome phones you'll never go back!

Posted on: 2013/7/22 8:46

From East New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Group:
Registered Users
You guys realise post number 17 is a spammer?

In theory this thread would never end. It would keep going as phones got better and better.

Leave this one to rest I reckon.

Posted on: 2013/7/22 20:29

« 1 (2) 3 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.