Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 »

Re: A Christmas present.
No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From Sydney, Australia
Group:
Registered Users
But I got this strange message

Given that I'm a little above average in the html department..but still, I wouldn't say that photo holds up in a court.

Open in new window

I'm merely presenting what is possible. I'm not taking sides. I think you both need a long holiday.

EDIT: before anyone hassles me too much..I just noticed I missed a couple of pictures on the side menu
DOUBLE EDIT: fixed them and reduced the size.

Posted on: 2007/3/6 2:47
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Christchurch, New Zealand
Group:
Registered Users
heyyy wheres my offer on ever lasting life

I didnt think about that, lol how shameful, and im a computer technician

Posted on: 2007/3/6 2:50

From Adelaide, South Australia
Group:
Registered Users
LOL you do good work Chris.

PS you have to much time.

Posted on: 2007/3/6 2:55

Albert Einstein

Put stupid oversized photo here>>

Home away from home
From Melbourne
Group:
Registered Users
Im sorry but it seems that both of you are as fake as the other! I have a sneaking suspicion that a fair bit of respect will be lost for both parties here, & that - yes in fact Dodge you have over stepped the mark here...

But, alas. the truth is now revealed! I think we can put this subject to rest now we know the truth about it all, build a bridge people. How bout a topic on if i can fit an RB26 in a 1200

And chris - random haha

Good read tho people!

Dave

Posted on: 2007/3/6 3:10

Home away from home
From Christchurch, New Zealand
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
How bout a topic on if i can fit an RB26 in a 1200

I personally believe it is possible! if someone can make a STI powered bike, then its possible. . . . problem is, would need a endless supply of moola heh.

Posted on: 2007/3/6 3:23

From Southern Tablelands N.S.W. Australia
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

datsun120ycoupe wrote:
You know dodgeman, I had respect for you untill you made that remark about bipolar, I also have that disorder and I know many others who do.

Which remark about Bipolar would that be.
Would it be the one where I said that I wished I could make it all go away, or the one where I said that I understood the terrible burden that he carries?Quote:
As for you, well, I feel sad. I feel sad that anyone should cary the burden through life that you do. It's not something that you cought, like the common cold, it's something that, as you say, you were born with, & I genuinely wish it was something that I could fix, not just for you, but for all sufferers.
You see, I know other sufferers who, like you, do not get on line & perpetually snipe away at someone without just cause. Of course I know that there are other sufferers in this club, & like any ilness, affliction, or injury, these things show up in differing degrees, but I'm sure that you already know that. It would seem that you have a good level of control of your life & both yourself & many others will in all likelehood lead full & successfull lives.
Sadly this success rate is not 100%

I'm sorry that you have this opinion of me, but you gotta call it as you see it.

Posted on: 2007/3/6 5:09

From Southern Tablelands N.S.W. Australia
Group:
Registered Users
Well, what a delightful piece of artwork, & I am very much indebted to Dattodude for illustrating that such a fraud can so easily be perpetrated.

A simple read of the text in this counterfeit communication will clearly show that the style of writing, & even the sentiment expressed in it, are very much at odds with what I have been expressing for quite some time.

It would seem that another falsehood has been revealed for what it is & it makes me wonder just what depths will be sunk to in order to claim some sort of VICTORY over me.

Lets summarise some of the claims so far.
*I give away free CD's of the 2005 Datnats, & this is somehow a bad thing as I would probably make friends this way.
*I pay fair market prices for those things that I want, after seeking advice from both the membership [cam & stuff] & also from a respected authority in this club, & somehow this too is a bad thing.
*I like the 'GX' bonnet on 1200's yet my view is belittled on this matter & since I am not colourblind, [as it's apparently claimed by others that you are] you therefore have a much better eye for line & style than me . [previous threads]
*I am accused of inventing another membership for the long term purpose of attacking you,[pre meditation] yet this other member has been on at exactly the same time as me on at least a couple of occasions. The assumption therefore, is that I have two computers, two paid up INTERNET accounts, two IP addresses, & I sit here & write posts two at a time, all for the purpose of giving you grief.
*That I fabricate two additional memberships after this with offensive names & details just so that I can have them deleted. All for the purpose of bringing it up now, some nine months after the deletion.
*That, since these two members are no longer in the database, then perhaps I just invented them on the spur of the moment.
*That I belittle you over your medical condition [actually, I didn't, re-read the posts] Of course we all remember the genteel prose that you customarily use in your posts when addressing others.
*That I send you an unbelievably & indescribably stupid PM, & deliver directly into your hands the [so called] undeniable proof that I am inherently evil.
The thrust of the post is that I, apparently, am prematurely claiming some victory over you when clearly this issue is far from finished. Even blind Freddie can see that, nor is a 'victory' what I want as it serves no constructive purpose.

Thats probably not all of it, but it's an impressive list I thought.

Lets summarise the one significant question that I have.
You were asked, directly, [since you NEVER LIE] if you are the person who created the members Throatslitter & Sadman.
You seem to have a great deal of difficulty saying NO, [it's only two letters] because, I assume, you NEVER LIE, instead, preferring to duck & weave with suggestions that perhaps I made them up & that they never existed at all, but they did, didn't they.

The only thing I have ever wanted is for you to simply become a positive asset in this club, a contributing member, [& I have written that in a previous post too] instead of the belligerent, vindictive & hateful person that you have become.

The recent revelations now shed new light on the person that you are & it's only right that this fact be re-stated, a fact that you describe as being "something I have openly written about in the past." so you clearly have no problem with this detail being well known [again] as it was you who told us of it in the first place.

I'll now state it formally.
I have not sent you a PM, of any kind, within, as best I can recall, almost the last two year. It is clear from the content, from the style of writing & from the demonstrated capacity to perform this fraud, that the PM is a complete & utter fabrication.

Now I wonder who would have the motivation, the drive & the demonstrated talent to fabricate it.

Posted on: 2007/3/6 5:45

Quite a regular
From Auckland and Waihi.
Group:
Registered Users
This is pathetic, honestly boys.
Stop.

Posted on: 2007/3/6 10:03

From Melbourne AUS
Group:
Registered Users
i know bugger all about computers

but if one of the moderators is able to check if that pm ever actually existed i really hope they do it and reveal the truth.

only then will this case be solved
and the drop-kick revealed. whoever that may be. (sorry to the innocent party)

Posted on: 2007/3/6 19:04

Home away from home
From Far, far away
Group:
Registered Users
I don't wanna add to the argument as both these guys have been cool with me over my time as a member. They're both good blokes and quite knowledgable about our passion, it's just a shame they'll never see eye to eye. My level of respect in regards to dodge and spock won't change.

On the other question, who wants to have a go at the rb26. Someone put your hand up!

Anything can fit into anything, it's just a matter of how well and how much. Would be one sick bitch of a car!

Posted on: 2007/3/6 21:27

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.