Slow Search
Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Plastic pushrods
No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From under the Firmament LOL no twiglight effect BS
Group:
Registered Users
From the people who help destroy the environment every day. The german company that sponsored the demise of pot or hemp in term allowing the environment destroying cotton industry to flourish thanks to the product they introduced in the 1930s = polyester and acrylic which they made sure had no competitor. This company brings you AMC a composite pushrod with unseen properties and bonuses.
Stronger than 4030 steel, dampening vibration and other cool crap check it out:

http://www.3m.com/market/industrial/mmc/PDFs/3M%20AMC%20Pushrods%20Product%20Bulletin%20430.pdf

Posted on: 2003/5/3 8:30

Re: Plastic pushrods
From 48 North
Group:
Registered Users
Contentmaster
Usermaster
3M is Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing, an american company. DuPont is the polyester company (Du Pont was a frenchman that started his company in america) ... but I know what you are saying about the environment. Dattos getting 35 mpg makes up for all this. We just need more Dattos.

Anyways, that Bastion of high-tech -- Harley-Davidson -- says these are reliable pushrods.

Posted on: 2003/5/3 12:29
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From Millgrove Vic OZ
Group:
Registered Users
I love the the sight of sulphurous sarcasm in the morning Now all I need is some Wagner at full noise on the stereo and I would be in heaven.

Posted on: 2003/5/4 0:32
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From under the Firmament LOL no twiglight effect BS
Group:
Registered Users
Like my dattos wires I got mine fused somewhere in that history lesson
Thanks DD for pointing out those scum french who bomb the pacific atolls and created godzilla from the radiated sea iguana (or was it the germans ) But hey yeah it will be 40 mpg if the rocker gear was lighter

Posted on: 2003/5/4 9:33

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]