Slow Search
Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 »

Re: Farewell Steve Irwin.
Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
dodgeman were all here sayin how sorry we are for the poor buger and u come in and say hes a dickhead he made a mistake get over it i bet u all of the people who posted in this forum no it was stupid but they forgave him why cant you?shame on you.

Posted on: 2006/9/5 7:43
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From Tamworth , NSW
Group:
Registered Users
by dodgyman
Quote:
He used an infant in a Crocodile enclosure to provide 'ENTERTAINMENT' for the public

i think steve knew when it was safe to take his son into the enclosure, IF you have seen the additional footage from that youll see that he wasnt standing right over the top of the croc, putting his son in danger.

dodgeman, steve irwin could read those crocs better than you can read your precious little parts books.
give the fella a break, he;s dead for fcuk sake.

this was a thread to say goodbye, not for you to dump #### on him.

Posted on: 2006/9/5 8:52

Just can't stay away
From Wagga Wagga nsw australia
Group:
Registered Users
Steve irwin should of used sun screen to protect himself of harmfull rays... thats such a slack joke

Posted on: 2006/9/5 9:21

Quite a regular
From Rockhampton Central Queensland
Group:
Registered Users
"so many people are embarrassed by me because theres a little bit of me inside every australian" Steve Irwin on Enough Rope.
I was never real keen on the guy but i never had anything against him, the way i see it is will the world be a better place for him being here? like him or hate him u have to admit that it is and will continue to be after his death thanks to all the conservation projects that he set up.

Posted on: 2006/9/5 9:41

From Southern Tablelands N.S.W. Australia
Group:
Registered Users
Well, first, I want to say thank you to all who found a way to respect the fact that I have a right to an opinion, one that is based on historic fact, even though most did not agree with that opinion. That is their right.
I also thank those who disagreed without finding the necessity to actually abuse me as I am sure that they also noticed that I did not abuse anyone on the sole grounds that they hold a different view to me.

This shows a high level of maturity, & for that I am gratefull.
To those who assumed that I refered to Steve Irwin by a derogatory term, I would ask that you re-read it & think.
What I said is that there are many who regard him as, .... etc etc.
This was said to me many times over the years, along with other comments, & I was reporting that fact. Yes, it is a fact, that there are many who hold that view, rightly or wrongly, it is their opinion & I respect that. I may hold some sympathy with such views, but do not quote me as having said it.

Like everyone else, I feel very sorry for his family as no one deserves such a sad twist of fate & I certainly would never wish such an unhappy end on anyone.
I will keep in my memory forever the fact that he told us all over & over again that it is NEVER safe to be around Crocodiles. I know I'll keep my distance.

As for those that feel the overwhelming need to tell me that they have a right to an opinion, yet others with a different view do not, then let me invite you to explain why, but do it in another thread, & of course I feel disapointed that one particular member who really is a Sadman, has dumped on me only twice. He once went for the jugular like a Throatslitter, but alas, I'm only fit to be urinated upon. I'm losing my edge.

OK, I was going to write only a single post in this thread, but unjust personal attacks have prompted this, & it will be my last post in this thread.
Everyone who wants to should have their say in this thread, & everyone else should understand the fact that everybody's opinion should be respected, no matter if they agree or not.

Posted on: 2006/9/5 10:31

Group:
Registered Users
You are just a cockhead plain and simple. Its news to me that dickhead is not thought to be disrespectful in your books Go figure.

A life.
You know you want one.

Unfortunately Steve Irwin no longer has one. For that he gets my respect, he has gone to a place i am scared to go.

Posted on: 2006/9/5 10:56

Home away from home
From Stray-ya
Group:
Registered Users
Good to see you two kids are talking to each other again. I thought you had had a falling out for a couple of months there.

Posted on: 2006/9/5 11:04

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Steve Irwin has done more for Australia then most people I can name and has inspired millions around the world. His family can be proud of what he achieved, and can also be proud of the video of him and his baby putting on a show together in my opinion.

Dman I think the best you can do now is delete all you're posts in this thread....it really is in bad taste. And also to everyone who retaliated

Posted on: 2006/9/5 11:15

Not too shy to talk
From Baltimore,MD.
Group:
Registered Users
R.I.P Steve

Posted on: 2006/9/5 11:29

Home away from home
From Brisbane Australia
Group:
Registered Users
Ok guys my turn I have read all the posts and support dman 100% any self respecting father would never put there child in such a dangerous situation but steve being the great entertainer could not pass up a photo shoot.
I am also moved to tears that his children will not grow up with what I believe was a wonderfull bloke with great ideals but to be realistic he was trying to get a money shot by being so close to the animal that killed him.
As an Ozzie icon no i dont think he was but to the rest of the world he was a true blue Ozzie, personally I thought he was a moron who would one day be caught out by one of his stunts and I am sorry to say that day has come, I also think that as a husband and father away from the cameras and limelight a better bloke you could not meet, I am off to give my young son and daughter a special hug goodnight and to reconsider buying a motorbike.
He lived a very special life so give thanks for every day you all have and respect everyones right to there opinion !!
ade

Posted on: 2006/9/5 11:37

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.