Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

turbo 2L sedan for sale cheap adelaide. PRICE DROP $2K FIRM
Home away from home
From adelaide
Group:
Registered Users
Up for sale is my L20b turbo 1200 sedan. I dont no were to start, obviously ive spent stupid amounts of money and time biulding this car and there has been a lot of trial and error to get it thus far. Realisticly i no i will not get anywere near that back.
Its got a fresh l20b in it rebuilt approx 10k kms ago, new bearings, low comp nissan pistons (8.3:1 compression). Standard bore size, block re-honed, hastings rings, huge port head fully rebuilt with chambers modded slightly. Rollmaster timing chain and adjustable cam gear. Wade turbo grind cam (have to dig up the specs). Probably more ive forgotten.
Has custom everything as far as turbo setup. Running tdo4 turbo from wrx, bought it with genuine 4k kms as owner upgraded to vf22 straight away. 17.5 psi boost with boost cut at 20. Haltech e6x tunned by Adraian at RPM. 430cc 7mgte injectors, custom 5L plenum with burst plate, xf throttle body. Custom 3inch dump pipe and full 3inch system with 4inch dumpy. New engine mounts, mr2 front mounted cooler not visable, bov, malpassi regulator, vl turbo fuel pump, custom surge tank, catch can, electronic boost controller, water spray for cooler etc etc
Car runs a 280zx 5 speed with $800 chrome molly 5 puck extreme drift clutch, runs locked borgwarner 68 diff, have spare open wheel centre and axles if needed. Ive only ever busted one axle and a open centre and i like to drive it spiritedly. Custom tailshaft with new bearings.
Stanza struts with the girlocks, gemmy springs, munroe gt shockies. Rear has readjusted leaves and tramp rods.
Inside got ebc, wheel, tacho, boost gauge and temp gauge. Skyline seats, panasonic cd, pioneer 6*9s in parcel shelf.
I would describe the cars appearance as rough, the drivers side is dent free and looks nice but the left has damaged front gaurd, damage to rear gaurd and quarter from retread letting go and tyre falling off on me once. Above rear quarter also has a dent. Paint is mirage blue done a couple of years ago and to be honest is average. The car has no rust other than both rear quarters are starting to go. Carpet fairly average too.
But when you drive it all those things dont matter, its a hoot to drive and can handle hard driving. Power was 120rwkw when i had the cam timing out a tooth, now thats fixed it pulls soo much harder would have to be 140+. Power comes on low, pulls strong from 2500rpm to rev limit. Brakes traction in 1st and 2nd, 3rd if induced. Once flogged manual vy ss with mafless tune exhaust etc on commy cruise. Runs et turbo rims on front with 185*60s, stockies for the rear.
Car is currently unregistered by approx 2-3 months (not defected). Has blown turbo exhaust manifold gasket. Approx a days labour to change (may need turbo manifold face surface ground flat?) , still assembled and runs just bllody loud! My current situation requires the car gone from were i was storing it asap hence cheap "need to get rid of it" price of $2500 FIRM Grab yourself a baragain, located prospect adelaide sa.

Will: 0421 679 991 or 8362 1185
I work night shift during week so please call after 3pm weekdays cheers

Link to previous post with pics

http://datsun1200.com/modules/newbb/v ... c_id=29007&forum=2#172735

Posted on: 2008/2/16 2:11

Re: turbo 2L sedan for sale cheap adelaide
No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From Brisvegas, oz
Group:
Registered Users
your mad to be selling so cheap, wish it was up here and registerable

Posted on: 2008/2/16 2:21

No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From East New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Group:
Registered Users
Hey sikdatto,

Just been talking to a guy on eBay about your car. Just giving you a heads up- he might chase you up.

BUMP

Posted on: 2008/2/17 10:31
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From adelaide
Group:
Registered Users
lol i no but people are generally put off by the poor body work, which really wouldnt be that hard to fix and need a quick sale! Also it is registable just not engineered. If you got rego and fixed the gasket you could be driving it in a couple of days depending on how lazy you were

Posted on: 2008/2/17 11:33

Home away from home
From adelaide
Group:
Registered Users
my mobile no. is dead so just ring my home phone and ask for will or leave your no and ill get back to you. will post my new no soon.

Posted on: 2008/2/21 6:54

Home away from home
From adelaide
Group:
Registered Users
my new mobile is 0411 304 961. Car is in the trader for this thursday, must sell any reasonable offers considered

Posted on: 2008/2/27 4:42

Home away from home
From adelaide
Group:
Registered Users
Price drop, absolute lowest ill go and a massive bargain, $2000 FIRM. Will be in trader this thursday for 2k aswell. Must sell. Ill be keeping the electronic boost controller though, was only a cheapy anyway!

Posted on: 2008/3/4 2:19

Home away from home
From Adelaide. SA
Group:
Registered Users
I cant believe that no one has picked this car up... its an absolute bargain!!

Posted on: 2008/3/4 3:58

"Live life, follow your dreams",
Peter Brock
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Home away from home
From adelaide
Group:
Registered Users
thanks adam, i cant believe it either. Makes you think twice about spending so much on cars ill tell you that

Posted on: 2008/3/5 20:39

Home away from home
From adelaide
Group:
Registered Users
sold, to someone from on here

Posted on: 2008/3/11 20:39

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.