Password:

Lost Password?

Register now!
Fast Search
Slow Search
Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 6 »

Re: Webers, Alloy Diff Centre, Datsun 1000 Parts Miscellaneous Datsun Parts for Sale Adelaide
No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From East New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Group:
Registered Users
Sorry Kent, no mirrors or mud flaps/guards. There are some listed on eBay, I bought a set, will most likely cut back to a more rectangular shape and fit those to the B10. They're okay but they're quite bent/curved which is a bit annoying haven't tried heating them and letting them to sit flat again.

Posted on: 2010/12/3 2:29
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Webers, Alloy Diff Centre, Datsun 1000 Parts Miscellaneous Datsun Parts for Sale Adelaide
Home away from home
From Sydney NSW
Group:
Registered Users
I doubt i'll ever see a price like that on twin rebuilt webers again.

Posted on: 2010/12/3 2:46

From south coast nsw
Group:
Registered Users
chris can you sent us a price for the webber adapter and manual plz?.

Posted on: 2010/12/3 3:29

Group:
Registered Users
Items marked in red are sold.

C'mon people send me offers on the other stuff. Bike carbs are bloody fantastic and so are the webers would love to see them go to a member here.

Take advantage of the relatively private market here and get what you want before it goes to eBay (I hate selling on eBay prefer to sell here).

Bike Carbs, cleaned and inspected A1 Condition:

Open in new window

Open in new window

Open in new window

Open in new window

Posted on: 2010/12/3 7:06

Edited by clyons8 on 2010/12/3 7:21:48
Edited by clyons8 on 2010/12/3 7:22:41

Group:
Registered Users
Can supply oval or round port mild steel flange with the bike carbs to make a manifold up.

Posted on: 2010/12/3 7:27

Group:
Registered Users
Round Dash Fascia separated from the dash, kinda dusty but nothing that a bit of detergent and soft toothbrush won't fix.

" R) Datsun 1200 Round Gauge Cluster including dash which is rough, can separate the good condition cluster."

Open in new window

Open in new window

Posted on: 2010/12/3 7:47

Group:
Registered Users
Bump

Posted on: 2010/12/3 22:23

Home away from home
From Brisbane
Group:
Registered Users
Wish i had the $ ... Would those webbers be a good upgrade on a stock A12?

Posted on: 2010/12/4 12:16

Group:
Registered Users
Hi Hamza, could be done. But you'd have a battle on your hands with jetting and choke sleeve sizes.

Serving each cylinder with it's own carb barrel/throat calls for a cam upgrade (as a minimum) and the head should be worked as well to get the full potential from these carbs, then you have electronic ignition etc etc to deal with.

So yeah doable but for the little performance gain it wouldn't be worth it. You could put that money toward an oval port head/induction and a street cam. Then again Tommo73 reported impressive performance gains with twin dellorto's and stock engine, I guess the ball is in your park.

Otherwise, I'm considering selling my A12 engine. Not sure if you'd be keen on that. It's had lots done to it and I've just rebuilt it and run it in so all the teething issues are ironed out. Goes like a cut cat..... and screams like a banshee, will spin to 8500 happily and go beyond but the power curve drops after that (peak power at about 6800-7000 but another cam can bring that peak earlier on in the rev range, the cam I have is stupid big 322 d-adv.).

If you want an engine to replace what you have I can probably build something for you or supply you with the A12 bottom end advertised before, flat tops, cam, balanced.

Posted on: 2010/12/4 12:49

From under the Firmament LOL no twiglight effect BS
Group:
Registered Users
what eng you using Chris afta selling this?

Posted on: 2010/12/4 13:04

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 6 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]