Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2) 3 »

Re: A series rebuild pricing
No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From Geelong, Vic
Group:
Registered Users
WOW, im impressed

will the coupe ever be finished to see this engine in it?

Posted on: 2006/2/12 7:21
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

From Southern Tablelands N.S.W. Australia
Group:
Registered Users
Pigdog
Don't be impressed, it's a simple project gone horribly wrong. Every time I do something, I end up doing six other things that relate to it. Just take pitty on a poor bastard that doesn't know when to stop.

Yes, I certainly hope to have it all up & running within two years, so that I can move into my '33 Dodge coupe project.

Posted on: 2006/2/12 7:55

Not too shy to talk
Group:
Registered Users
"Pay attention Mummys boy"
Wow! someones got a bit of a God complex. Dont know what it is I have done to set you off. Thanks for the laughs.
Thanks anyway for telling me what you have gotten sofar out of $6000.
It does appear that you like saying the number to impress. Also sounds like you really feel the need to try and justify these costs. Thats your issue anyway.
May your project go well and meet your desires.
I have read many of your posts over the last few months. In one you mentioned battle scars or was it stone chips, in an attempt to show someone up. Time will tell if you are a man of your words or simply a man of your name dodgyman.(place wanky smile here)

Lil Micky Chief. RMC

Posted on: 2006/2/12 9:00

From Newscastle, Australia
Group:
Registered Users
YaMom Ive gotta ask....where or what are you working on or are you one of those dreamers that get on this forum stir things up and then leave??? I would suggest you are the latter...so before you start smart mounthing a very respected member of this club, you better have some hard some rock hard evidence of a project where you got x power for little expenditure........
Of course every second person to get on here wants a ute to beat the Rigolis butlook at the costs and you know 40-50k doesnt get you too far for an extreme performance Datsun.
Start your project and then spend the money....then we will see where youre at....

Posted on: 2006/2/12 10:15

Not too shy to talk
Group:
Registered Users
Hi Converted,
I own a spare parts store operating in Liverpool, NSW.
I am also part owner in a service station/garage located in West Hoxton, NSW in which I operate a mechanical workshop. Does this cover where?
Now for what. Currently I am datoless. I recently in the last year sold off my 1000 ute. I believe a current member owns it. The ute I had owned for 12years and used as a workshop ute/ spare parts shop promotional vehicle.
I sold it off and a knuckle head to add to funding of building of my new home.
I will buy/build another dato in the future.
Vince is a good business man and old friend who I have learnt alot from in my younger years.
Respect is something I have for anyone untill they show me disrespect. Your idea of a respected member doesnt seem to relate to what I have read in the past on this forum. But it is your view and I respect that.
Being in the car game I know how easy it is for prices to grow. I never made any comment about a price being unbelievable. I also find it interesting on what people pay for work. So if asking "So what do you get for $6000 thats aproaching the utterly rediculous?" is a insulting question, I ask what isnt?
Maybe I shouldnt ask infuture if it is so wrong to do so.
Converted I respect you and your post. But I dont understand how a so respected member like "Dodgyman" can simply show disrespect for no reason and not be expected to receive it.

Lil Micky Chief. RMC

Posted on: 2006/2/12 12:06

From Southern Tablelands N.S.W. Australia
Group:
Registered Users
YaMom
From this thread, & another one, you speak to me in a manner that says,'I speak & you jump' & that doesn't get too many good responses from me or others.
Now I said that it is easy to spend a lot of money on A series Datsuns, or you can perform wonders with these same engines at a very reasonable cost.
The path I have chosen is a more costly one & if you had read enough posts, you would be aware of what I have squandered my money on.Hopefully I have illustrated how this can easily be done.

If you can find a way to word your posts a little less agressively, perhaps we can all settle down.

Posted on: 2006/2/12 12:47

Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Dodgeman wrote:
YaMom
From this thread, & another one, you speak to me in a manner that says,'I speak & you jump' & that doesn't get too many good responses from me or others.

Must be in the Mafia also. Looks like Datsun1200.com has alot of made men.

Posted on: 2006/2/12 13:17

Just can't stay away
From The Dat Cave.
Group:
Registered Users
How predictable, Phunk sticks his bib in again. Not with a contribution, but with another jibe. If it's good for one, then it's good for all.
Was it you I saw at the school gate chatting up the schoolgirls? You didn't chat to me, big boy. Oh come on, insult me, it makes me excited.

Posted on: 2006/2/12 20:26

Group:
Registered Users
If you are gonna do it, atleast do it good. It could have been me chatting up the legal schoolgirls. What day was it? Friday I did see a guy dressed as batman chatting up schoolboys. Its self explanitary why I didnt chat to you.
Quick question: Who is it you're trying to impress? God knows I dont come on here to impress anyone.

You are cool in my book though.Open in new window

Quote:
Oh come on, insult me, it makes me excited.

You must be in the mafia with a demand like that.

Posted on: 2006/2/13 6:59

From Brisvegas, oz
Group:
Registered Users
thats the funiest smiley ever lol.

Posted on: 2007/12/12 8:09

« 1 (2) 3 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.