Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

dr datto queensland
Home away from home
From Ipswich,QLD
Group:
Registered Users
just found about dr datto ,seems like someone else has done a good deed and gone into the datto buisness .has anyone here had any expierience with them ?
check out the 1600 ute build on his web site .

Posted on: 2008/12/28 5:07
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: dr datto queensland
No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
Group:
Registered Users
[EDITED] I have removed my post after he rang me and voiced his thoughts.

but hey i havn't delt with him.

Posted on: 2008/12/28 5:29

Not too shy to talk
Group:
Registered Users
Thankyou 120fly, we have a great response and interest with our 1600/510 wagon conversion to a 1600 ute and especially thankyou to Sydney Datsun Club members and committee members for their emails and visits.

We welcome and appreciate anyone who visits our workshop which came about from our passion for Datsun's (original or modified) and come in and get to know us and see our work in the flesh and the time, thought and effort that has gone into our 1600 ute. The only people that have knocked us have never been customers or seen our work in the flesh, we will go over and above to look after our customers especially to look after other Datsun enthusiasts, our customers are returning customers who appreciate us and our experience and what we have and what we know as they have learnt alot also from visiting and talking with us.

Posted on: 2009/1/2 5:44

Edited by Dr_Datto on 2013/4/9 3:05:25
defamatory material published on the Internet: users may be sued in relation to material they publish, or if they re-distribute material written by someone else. They may also be sued if another person publishes something they wrote eg. email published...

Home away from home
From brisbane. waking up the neighbours with the brap
Group:
Registered Users
just had my car in dr datto....

they done a top job and im stoked with everything the lads in there done....

Posted on: 2009/1/28 11:43

From Nyngan, nsw Australia
Group:
Registered Users
Yes i have delt with Dr Datto great team (kerrie), and found there excellence's in communications will'n to do what ever it takes,
even down to helping with getting the right t-shirt,
I think they WILL do very well
(rod nyngan)

Posted on: 2009/1/28 18:59

Not too shy to talk
Group:
Registered Users
Thankyou Alex & Rod we very much appreciate your comments.

I have just added our current opening hours to our website which is as follows:-

Monday to Friday 8.30am to 8.30pm
Saturday 11am to 2pm
Sunday by Appointment Only

Posted on: 2009/2/5 23:00

Edited by Dr_Datto on 2013/4/9 3:04:47
defamatory material published on the Internet: users may be sued in relation to material they publish, or if they re-distribute material written by someone else. They may also be sued if another person publishes something they wrote eg. email published...

Just can't stay away
From Brisbane
Group:
Registered Users
Hello,
I had a look over your site at the different work you do. Perhaps you could list some 1200 specific work that you have done in the past. i.e. the front chassie work you did on the acid ute is something that is going to become more common as our cars get older. Even if you could give an indication of the cost involved. Mine doesn't appear to be as bad as that one, but the front cross member (under radiator) has a couple of rust holes, so there is probably more damage waiting to be discovered. Also some corrosion around the front bumper mounts, also seems common.

I was looking to get someone to shorten a VN B/W diff and depending on the cost, having the rear leaves in my ute shifted in. Is this something you could undertake?

Thanks

Posted on: 2009/2/6 10:00

Not too shy to talk
Group:
Registered Users
Hi Nick

Unfortunately every car is different so we don't post prices of work on our website in regards to rust and damage repairs. However, we are bringing out a front chassis rail strengthening and rust replacement kit shortly which will start at $600 DIY.

In regards to something we could undertake, we can do anything but it all comes down to what you have or want to spend.

Posted on: 2009/2/6 11:37

Re: Dr Datto Motorsport
Not too shy to talk
Group:
Registered Users
Hi Guys,

Just popping in to let you all know we've posted more photos up on our website last night of the 1600 ute if anyone would like a look at the progress and the new spray job, I will be putting more photos up over the coming week also.

Posted on: 2009/3/9 7:10

Edited by Dr_Datto on 2013/4/9 3:03:40

Re: Dr Datto Motorsport
From Nyngan, nsw Australia
Group:
Registered Users
hi miss the 1600 ute is looking good plus your website great also.....

keep up the good work....

Posted on: 2009/3/9 10:04

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.