Fast Search
Slow Search
Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Power Slide,
Not too shy to talk
Group:
Registered Users
just finished work (woolies) and have worked out a sweet way of doing some beautiful drifting, grab a pallet jack. go find a nice slippey polished floor. Stand on the arms and push
like all hell, once going nice and fast just turn a corner pretty hard and you can feel the tail swing so wide and it is unbelievably easy to control how wide you go and stuff, if
anyone has anyother ways to enetrtain youself instead of working and getting payed for it id love to know cheers
numbnuts

Posted on: 2001/6/20 9:49
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Power Slide,
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Oh man I love doing that, u can even deliberatly spill some water (with detergent) on the floor... but watch out you can do major spinouts. I had it down pat by the end of the
day. The rubber front wheelers are the best (although hard to come by). Also if you have a forklift, just push up against a pallet against the wall and watch the rear tyres light
up... hehe but make sure the wharehouse is well ventelated. If anyone else has any other tricks to amuse themselves ina wharehouse pls tell!

Posted on: 2001/6/20 11:07

Home away from home
From Sydney
Group:
Registered Users
Contentmaster
Not a warehouse trick but a Macca's car park trick. If u ever get to borrow ya girlfreind hyundai excel go down to the local Macca's, go inside and flog 2 plastic trays.
Place trays under rear wheels of excel and rip the handbrake on. Now go for a fang round the car park with major sideways action in the excel. Good fun, u must try it :)

Scott
Davo

Posted on: 2001/6/20 11:41

Home away from home
From Tassie, Australia
Group:
Registered Users
I was down at Maccas tongiht. Geez those trays looked so tempting..but it was too obvious to walk out the doors with them, as the counter is right infront of the doors. And I was
driving my girlfriends front wheel drive Toyota Corolla too!
On the subject of pallet jacks. A mate of mine who I used to work with at Harris Scarfe would turn them around so the forks point backwards and push as hard as he could go. Then he
would just scream along and steer! Mind you he never gave a shit about running over shoppers but believe me they got out the way as quick as! Although there were some close
ones...hehe

Simon

Posted on: 2001/6/21 7:08

A-12 Flywheel
Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Hey all, I need a manual transmission flywheel for the stock 1200, A-12 engine. I'm in Washington state and need the flywheel to finish up a project converting it from automatic
to manual. I'm quite surprised that neither me or my dad have any. The A14/A15 flywheels won't fit on the end of the A12 crankshaft like I thought it would. Any help would be
greatly appreciated. Email me at errrnstak@hotmail.com

See ya!
-Andy

Posted on: 2001/6/21 6:04

Re: A-12 Flywheel
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
andy.. i have three flywheels for the a12.. e-malil me at
jlrswitzer@yahoo.com... john

Posted on: 2001/6/21 7:52

No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From Snohomish, WA USA
Group:
Registered Users
Andy,
I'm using my A12 flywheel on my A15 Motor. The only difference was the thread size between the crankshafts. I just used the original bolts from the A15 to
install the A12 Flywheel.
Just spin the flywheel until the bolts line up.
When are you going to come over again and bring that new 1200 couple that you bought?

Ernie

Posted on: 2001/6/22 8:28

Quite a regular
From Orange County, CA
Group:
Registered Users
Guys, I m in sort of a situation like this, I am in desperate need of a windshield for my 1200 coupe. None of the glass shops or their contacts can locate one for me and the few windshields
that I can find on the 'web are too far away from me.Or so they say. I even got a hot lead from Peter Zekert about a 1200 windshield shop, but it doesnt seem to exist. So If anyone knows where
iI can find a windshield place that still makes and will ship windshields , I would appreciate it. If anyone in the club has a windshield for sale, or knows someone who does, I might be able
to drive over and pick it up, if its not too far from Southern California within a 500 mile radius. I would hate to have to send my 1200 coupe to the wrecking yard now that its almost all
restored, simply cause I couldnt find a windshield. Hope someone can help.
Thanks
Steve

Posted on: 2001/6/22 8:47

No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From Sydney, Australia
Group:
Registered Users
Global shipping would be a problem, but the glass places here in AUS are still making reproduction
ones for all 1200s.

Let me know if you'd like me to chase up some leads from down here.

Chris.

Posted on: 2001/6/22 9:03

Quite a regular
From Orange County, CA
Group:
Registered Users
Hey Chris, That would be a big help if I could find a place in Aus that would be willing to ship glass to the USA. Besides, I think it would probably be easier on the glass if it was
shipped by Air, even if I m on the other side of the world from Australia. I m only a 20 minute drive from the nearest airport out here. Let me know if you can find a place that
would be willing to ship.
Thanks
Steve (SJamesson@aol.com)

Posted on: 2001/6/24 11:35

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.