Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Topic is Locked

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 »

Re: Covid-19 Influenza. Prepared?
No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From Armidale N.S.W
Group:
Registered Users
Also Agreed with Simon. Prepared but not concerned. No fear of Authority not doing anything wrong, clear conscience.

Posted on: 2020/3/1 11:22
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

From under the Firmament LOL no twiglight effect BS
Group:
Registered Users
Total servitude as slave citizen with no criticism to those
that Govern mentality eg. Govern-ment (eg control minds)
Nothing more cringe-worthy to bleat usual mass programming
then adding you are a goody too shoes law abiding plebeian, puke.

Posted on: 2020/3/1 12:16

From Armidale N.S.W
Group:
Registered Users
Admin removed comment

Posted on: 2020/3/1 14:10

Edited by pfbranco on 2020/4/3 11:49:36

From Las Vegas USA
Group:
Registered Users
If they start quarantining poeple it will be an excuse to stay in the garage and work on the Datsun.

If some secret agency does bug my phone it will be immediately apparent as said agencies operatives will start committing suicide becuase my life if really that boring. I can picture the conversation " I can't take it anymore, the guy goes on and on and on about cars and motorcycles, and when he's not doing that he's rolling around on the floor talking baby talk with the dogs.........he's a complete child"

Posted on: 2020/3/1 21:08

Group:
Registered Users
Admin removed comment

Posted on: 2020/3/2 1:31

Edited by D on 2020/3/2 1:55:53
Edited by pfbranco on 2020/4/3 11:51:25

Group:
Registered Users
Tom, classic!.. more time in the garage! It doesnt sound like you will be found hanging in your garage with a suicide note like many have including Deborah Palfrey. Maybe licked silly at most! I know the feeling have many pooches here that were once skinny strays.

It is quite obvious it wont be long now, till we and our children will be forced the same vaccination and chip implants like in our pooches. For now those personal tracking/spy devices with an inbuilt phone app are doing their job well that even 2 billion people without toilets or running/potable water own them. Many studies show they light up the same dopamine pathways like Heroin does and even the same withdrawal symptoms when separated from them.

Digital Heroin/Sugar/Dope for the masses, who would have guessed...

Posted on: 2020/3/2 1:40

Edited by D on 2020/3/2 1:57:59

Home away from home
From Beautiful Sunny (sic) Melbourne
Group:
Registered Users
@D I come here to discuss Datsuns and Datsun-related topics. I'm OK with rational disussions here about non-Datsun-related topics, but you're not contributing to a rational discussion. Someone else started the topic and you chimed straight in, but you don't seem to be able to able to contribute anything that's constructive to the discussion. To be honest it reminds me of years ago when Phunkdoktapok was around (with loads of petty animosity mixed in with the irrational comments), and I don't want to have to put up with it all over again.

Posted on: 2020/3/2 5:43

Group:
Registered Users
nothing constructive? I put many links there, very educational and for your own perusal. Links from otherwise fear mongering mass media finally giving in to the scams as they were exposed by smaller entities before them.

No interest then stick to the non Datsun related content or better yet reveal how you prepared & what you did for the last Scam flu which stole from the us all?. I actually miss Phunk as he was unlike the insecure herds that need to protect their easily frayed personalities also miss A14force and many other unique characters like them.

Today more choose to remain silent about the obvious corruption and monitored free speech yet laugh at someone like Julian Assange who sacrificed himself by revealing the truth. Aussies used to love such underdogs taking no BS, putting their life on the line, now its just pure Stockholm Syndrome.

Irrational is the lack of critical thinking with total acceptance of our daily eroded rights and complete submission more than ever before to these crooks .

Rational is the WHO, FDA, other alphabet soups, the mass media and our Govs have been found to be criminals cashing in then found out yet many refuse to discuss it.

Posted on: 2020/3/2 8:20

Edited by D on 2020/3/2 8:35:39

From Las Vegas USA
Group:
Registered Users
Too late; I've chipped the Datsun and since I spend so much time with it they'll be able to find in like half an hour. Of course when they do locate me I'll go on and on about the flat slide carbs like Sponge Bob with a new spatula so they'll just assume I'm the village idiot..............well that's my master plan anyway.

Posted on: 2020/3/3 2:55

Home away from home
From melbourne
Group:
Registered Users
The panic has started

Attach file:

png  3 ply.png (39.69 KB)
14887_5e5f31cb0b294.png 234X277 px

Posted on: 2020/3/4 4:43