+10

Posted on: 2011/5/3 12:16

Re: Osama!!!
No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From Melbourne Vic
Group:
Registered Users
thats it, know your enemy

its all too easy to swallow what the media tells you. Was he ever real in the first place? Why the hell did they quickly "bury him at sea"? why are people having a massive party about it. I bet you not many of the people having a great old time in front of the whitehouse actually had close family/friends killed. Its the US mentality.

Also they raided his house, killed a woman that was used as a human shield, killed the man himself then took his body and threw it in the ocean... does that not sound right to anyone else?

confusing issues here - what the hell do terrorist muslim extremists have to do with people of muslim faith?

too much to discuss really! racism (generalisations) points to idiots and the media is a joke that must be taken with a kilogram of salt

Posted on: 2011/5/3 13:09
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

From Melbourne
Group:
Registered Users
Don't confuse the word Terrorist with Muslim. Not all Muslims are terrorists, in fact, 99.9999999% of Muslims are peaceful law abiding citizens. And not all Muslims origionate from the Middle East either. It's like saying all Catholics are pedophiles, when we all know it's only the priests. People should know their facts before posting second hand media fed information. Unless it's first hand, it's second hand. And Chinese whispered all over the world and ultimately, at the end is a shrivelled fraction of truth laced in speculation. Know thy enemy...? Most people here don't even know what is going on in their own suburb.

As for the bad spelling comment... Mik is history.

Posted on: 2011/5/3 13:19

From Perth WA AUS
Group:
Registered Users
Well said Rev.

Posted on: 2011/5/3 13:25

From perth airport
Group:
Registered Users
true Muslim's have one plan for the places they migrate too and thats to have muslim law , the sooner we under stand this the better , plz look at the uk and other eu place for examples

iga where i like is now halal friendly aka only sells halal meat and that means no piggy . now this is just baby steps but baby's start to walk the run after a few years :/

im friends with black white yellow and wat eva mix's are out there too coz they dont plan to #OOPS# this place up

Posted on: 2011/5/3 13:46

Guest_
yes my spelling does suck badly.

Posted on: 2011/5/3 14:05

From mandurah
Group:
Registered Users
I see what rev lags and d are saying ide rather be safe then sorry

Posted on: 2011/5/3 14:53
fairly aggro cam ,billet rocker spacers
twin 40mm solex carbs on bpro manifold
MSD 6al2 with 2 step limiter
4speed 60a box
hd clutch
2 inch exhaust
locked 4:11 ute diff

Home away from home
From Melbourne
Group:
Registered Users
Maybe I missed it but where's the explanation about why he was just killed outright and not captured and brought to trial...? Even the nazi war crims got a trial.

But on the upside for bin laden - Now he gets to get started on those 72 virgins!

Posted on: 2011/5/3 15:36

From Christchurch NZ
Group:
Registered Users
Whilest Muslims aren't the people you should be worrying about, I still wouldn't want a mosque next door to my house.

"Peace can only begin, with an end to aggression".

3000 US lives lost. How many thousand people from the middle east have been sent to take a dirt nap in their quest for vengance? If someone came to my country and killed my people for something I had nothing to do with, and had no control over, then I'd declare a Jihad on their arses too. (Kiwi style) But FOX news says that it's okay cos they weren't white, and didn't speak english. (And where probably insurgents anyway. Yeah right)

The US people themselves are oblivious to how brainwashed they are, and who their govt are actually serving. trillions of dollars on a war for nothing, while their economy has been decaying from the inside out.

Know your enemy.

Posted on: 2011/5/3 19:51

From Coondle, WA Australia
Group:
Registered Users
Just some observations. (I sense this may be far too serious, but I love a good, clean intelectual fight)
1. Its interesting to note that so far, almost all none of the comments point to a moderate point of view. Who is the terrorist now?

2. Critical thinking about anything that you read or someone/something tells you is a good life skill that most never attempt to develop. How deep/superficial is your critical thinking?

3. The whole point of public discussion on a anon/avatar based forum is to have unfettered opinion without harassment/passing judgement. Lets hope that nobody here passes judgement based on text with no visual indications or verbal inflections.

4. A strong theme that I am sensing from a large percentage is a confusion between people of Muslim faith, and people who commit western style crimes against westerners, and thus stereotypes developing.(Thanks Revhead for pointing it out)

5. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and the definition of racism, extremism, insurgents, terrorists etc is very blurred, by whom or what is really a moot point.

6. Be careful of hypocrisy, both of yours and of others.

7. Medicene has only in the last 10 years accepted that in reality, pidgon-holing conditons is not really accurate. Everything occurs on a spectrum.

8. Don’t forget people of Western nations, that by living the lifestyle that you do, by proxy, you cant help but support what your government does.

Posted on: 2011/5/3 23:21
(http://mx5cartalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php...

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 ... 10 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]