Datsun 1200 weatherstripping, pedal pads, door seals, window seals
Fender/gaurd/wing to body.
* Pedal Stopper * Brake pedal cover - manual * Brake pedal cover - automatic * Clutch pedal cover
See main article: Clutch#Rubber_Parts
See main article: Transmission Gear Control
Interior shift boot (large)
Transmission shifter seal boot (small)
See main article: Windshield#Rubber_Seals
Windscreen (windshield/front window)
Side Welts cover the edges of the door frame, also known as Edge Trim. 2-doors also have a side window frame that is coverd by a welt.
Side Window frame: See Side Window Welt Door frame: See Interior Side Trim Part Numbers
generic aftermarket can be used for both Welts:
Same generic welt is used by B110, B210 and B310.
Door bump stop
Door Ventilator (quarter glass)
ドア ウェザー ストリップ ドア インサイド モール
Wagon (Van) 82242-H1400 WEATHERSTRIP-rear door partition (2)
Sedan 4-dr 82242-H1000 WEATHERSTRIP-rear door partition (2)
See main article: Hood#Small_Parts
Bonnet (hood) bump stops
Bonnet Core Support Rubber
Bonnet Hinge Seals
90891-H1400 WEATHERSTRIP-back door
See main article: Trunk#Weatherstrip
Note that 1200 fans around the world purchase new seals from Scott's mail order.
- Nissan dealer has most rubber parts still available
- Sydney: American Auto Parts
- Sydney: Spectrum Rubber
- Melbourne/Oakleigh, Victoria: Scott's Old Auto Rubber
- Rare Spares
- NZ - Para Rubber bulb seal for quarter windows
- Trim Lok "Trim Seal" I use the largest tube (3/4",19mm) mounted in the "A" position. This is the same trim used around the door openings of the 1200. Good for the 2-dr sedan pop-out windows.
- California: Too Intense Restoration often has genuine Nissan seals.