Google Ad

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 »

Re: Those damn hoon laws !
Not too shy to talk
From Rockhampton Qld
Group:
Registered Users
Don't quite know where your coming from RoboCop,I'm a car nut not a hoon,but unlike you [as a cop] I don't have licence to do as I please on the streets.

Posted on: 2009/10/11 8:28
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

No life (a.k.a. DattoMaster)
From perth airport
Group:
Registered Users
gav more people die waitin for a doctor then the total road toll but they cant make monie outta that so they just turn a blind eye and worrie about the things they can fine you for . i dont get you guys, you have all done it but sling #OOPS# on othere's ?? pot calling the kettle back :P

and i love wat if's they work both ways

Posted on: 2009/10/11 9:19

From Tamworth , NSW
Group:
Registered Users
its all about the streets being safe and devoid of lunatics who want to endager others.
i dont get you guys who think its all a-ok to endager others wilfully??
having a license is a privelige, not a right. dont like the laws, catch the bus. pretty simple.
wait till your kid gets squashed by a idiot in a car.
wouldnt be so blase about it then i bet!

Posted on: 2009/10/11 9:24

Home away from home
From Sydney
Group:
Registered Users
Perthute,
Its not the pot calling the kettle black. We are not winging about the hoon laws. We are simply saying they are there for a reason. If you break the rules in such a wreckless way, cop it on the chin and learn from it. If you get caught think yourself lucky that some poor kid didn't chase his ball out on to road. Because then your looking at speeding with intent causing death. In NSW that two years in jail. The fine and impound sounds like a good lesson to me.

And yes, a few of us have put our hands up and said we done same and learnt from it. Not hanging sh?t on anybody mate. Just hoping that few or even 1 young kid reads it and thinks more carefully the consequences instead of whinging about cops.

Just because our health system is inadequate shouldn't justify you being wreckless in your car. You are putting the public and yourself at risk and potenially adding to the stress on our health system. YOU IDIOT.

Posted on: 2009/10/11 10:16

From Perth WA AUS
Group:
Registered Users
I'm gonna stay out of this one!

Posted on: 2009/10/11 10:25

From Albany, Perth Australia
Group:
Registered Users
i though i was gonna then i rethought it hehehe...guys i think enough is enough really you have al had your say, now get over it. brendan is old enough and ugly enough to beat himself up over it. I am surehe will learn form his mistakes.....end rant

Posted on: 2009/10/11 10:32

Edited by datski620 on 2009/10/11 11:03:23

From Perth WA AUS
Group:
Registered Users
Brendon is a nice guy ( and not a teenager!) and I'm sure he assesed all risks drove to the current conditions, allthough a bit too fast legally.
I do not condone or condem him for that.

Posted on: 2009/10/11 11:16

From East New Britain, Papua New Guinea
Group:
Registered Users
Blah Blah Blah.

K-Dogg, hope it all goes well. Prepare yourself for the judgment, silly thing to do but I reckon you know what's coming......as long as you are prepared to accept the consequences.

Open in new window

Hail Super Trooper!

EDIT: All the best for the hearing.

Posted on: 2009/10/11 14:38

Edited by clyons8 on 2009/10/11 14:53:17

From Las Vegas USA
Group:
Registered Users
Before I started racing I having the following fun to my credit: At 2 A.M. I was 103 mph in a 35 mph zone on my highly tuned RD 350 , the motorcycle cop who pulled me over (I was at a traffic light waiting for it to turn green) was screaming at me...........then handed me back everything and told me it was my lucky day. By pure luck some real life Mafioso were breaking into a jewelry store (it's a famous Vegas case) 1/4 mile away. This is one of several infamous stories of "how to drive/ride like an Idiot" in my past. Between 1979 and 1985 I pretty much behaved this way....................motorsports cured m. As soon as I went to my first motorcycle road race I instantly lost the desire to drive much over the speed limit. In the near twenty five years since I've managed maybe 2 tickets, got one for 63 in a 55 zone & about 2 years ago I wasn't paying attention and was cruising along 42 in a 35. The number of 18-25ers killed in crashes due to speed does warrant the police pulling people over.
It totally sucks to be losing your drivers license, when the car and your license returns take up some kind of motosport........whether it's the coupe at the track or my motocross bike it mellows me out for weeks on end.

Tom

Posted on: 2009/10/12 1:55

Home away from home
From bundy, QLD
Group:
Registered Users
rules are there for a reson, so are speed limits, i have lost 2 very close friends through the same #OOPS#. everday people, same as u and i. all i takes is for 1 person to step out on to the street to cross and your doing over 100 in a built up area???? say good bye. by the time u realize its to late. having a licence and a LIFE shouldnt be taken for granted.

Posted on: 2009/10/12 8:13
89, swift gti (gone now)
90, swift gti

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.