Datsun 1000 tail lights vary by model and country.
Datsun 1000 was fitted with different indicator lamp lenses depending on the year and trim.
- 1967 Model: Small Round dome type
- 26161-18000 LENS-lamp
- Looks similar to 510 rear USA (EVER WING A3036 SAE P167), but this is much flatter.
- The B10 lens sticks out quite a bit.
- 1968, 1969: Short spear
- 1970: Long spear (13cm+). Same as Datsun 510 "1600"
- Replaces spear A
- 26161-A4600 LENS-lamp (from C/# B10-350001, VB10-240001, KB10-80001, B20-61001)
- JDM & ADM 510s
- These look similar but are asymmetric:
Coupes uses same lense as others, but the assembly (lamp housing) is different for Coupe.
Datsun 1000 was fitted with clear lens front combination lamp.
Aussie models had a orange bulb offset to the inside of the lens???
- clear rectangular lense A
- clear rectangular lense B
- Coupe: Large Amber lens
- 2-section (amber + clear)
Japan-market. Clear lens with orange-bulb centered.
- 26121-18000 LENS-parking & turn signal (R.H.) ALL except Coupe [Clear lens, Single bulb]
- 26121-27700 LENS-parking & turn signal (R.H.) ALL except Coupe [Clear lens, Single bulb]
- 26121-25702 LENS-parking & turn signal (R.H.) Coupe [Clear lens, Single bulb]
Datsun 1000 rear lamps were combination type.
B10 Sedan rear lamps came a in a few styles.